Margo boyfriend!

^Gender fluidity is a non-fixed gender identity that shifts over time or depending on the situation.

While we were looking around I noticed Margo was gone. I looked around to see her admire a guy but while she was doing that she almost tripped on the water fountain I was about to go grab her. But the boy already caught her and they started to introduce themselves. Then they started to walk around. 

I look at the girls if they saw what I just saw. And that Edith had a face of disgust and Agnes was just shocked by what just happened. Agnes looked at me "We need Gru!" 

I was about to say "he is busy with his job." They already let my hand go and went toward the Eagle Hair Club. I started to chase them but they already got there and were faster than how much energy they both had as kids. 

When I got in the hair club Gru was already yelling about a boyfriend. Which made me realize I was too late to stop him from being a proactive father. We both go outside to notice that Margo got in the salsa and salsa with the boy she meant today. 

Gru grabs the kids and drags them to the place while I walk behind them scared to go in from the incident. Gru slams the door open and the entire room and looks around questioning where Margo is. Then he heard Margo's voice laughing and saying "Ah, you're so funny." I looked at where Gru was looking to notice the girl and the boy was looking at Margo with whatever look he was having. 

Gru steps up but stops from hearing Agnes saying "Gross! Look, they're in love!" he shakes his head "Oh. No, no, no! Do not say that they're- No, no, no, no.' He then walks towards them while I stay behind him fearing the chicken who was here last night. 

 He was now at the table "Margo. What is going on here?" "Oh! Gru, se llama Antonio, me llamo Margo. " "Me llama, ding-dong. Who cares? Let's go." Then suddenly salsa music started to play and the light turned dim. Then Eduardo came out. 

I turned around to leave when I got to the door but then I got pulled back and saw Eduardo, you smiled at him back while Gru was mad at someone touching his sister. You dance with him, spinning, and match his moves, as the ladies swoon over him. Matching the beats as you twirl your dress and swing your hips as you hum the music to stay on the beats. 

He dipped and said "Kids eat free on Tuesdays" While he caressed your face which you found uncomfortable. He twirls you toward Gru who catches you as he finishes his move, The crowd claps for him as he makes his way towards you, Gru puts a proactive arm in front of you. "It is so good to see you again, mi compadre."

 You stood there watching and giving him a fake smile "Hola, Mi amor, you've been ready to get me back in." He kissed your hand and the boy next to Margo spoke "Ah, I see you've already met my father. Hola senora (Reader), he talks a lot about you." 

I was surprised when he said "What! The father?" he pushed Eduardo off of him "Si," Eduardo grabbed Gru's hand, "look at this crazy small world we live in, eh? Come sit. Let me get you something." Mojito walked over to us, stared at me and Gru, and gave us a look in the judge's eyes. "Oh, look at this little chicken who likes me," Gru said awkwardly, trying to pet him. 

The chicken attacked Gru which made him fall back, "I'm sorry, Mojito is usually very friendly. We had a rough night. You get scared if he tells you "Aye, who is a good chicken or rooster?" He looked up and went to your arm and he let you pet him. 

"Well, we really should be going. Girls, come on." Gru tried to get us out of the place. "Oh, that is a pity. Young love is beautiful, isn't it? Eduardo pushes Margo and his son together. 

"No!" Gru laughed awkwardly "You know, they are not in love. They hardly know each other." "you are right, Cabeza de huevos," Gru felt happy for one moment.

 "They must get to know each other better! Antonio, why don't you invite your girlfriend and her family to our Cinco de Mayo party?" Eduardo tried to slip his hand to your waist but you moved away further from him.

 You laughed when Margo danced with Antonio, Gru breaking the glass a waiter had given him. While I started to question what Lucious is doing right now. 

(852 Words)

Extra:

The reason why the chicken does not notice you is because it is dark and you were wearing a lot of clothes that made you look like Gru. Also, you told Gru about the chicken so he got scared if that would happen to him.