Stay with me

This Morning I was so tired from my late date. But it made me realize someone kissed me on the cheek. It was not only someone, it was Lucius, my partner. While I was thinking that I was kicking my legs and squealing which made me have more energy.

I went to the bathroom and took a bubble bath while I was lying there. I put two rubber ducks to kiss each other. After my shower, I went to brush my teeth. After the steam, it made a heart which made me smile thinking it was a sign.

I started to make breakfast for the girls cause earlier Gru left saying that the AVL had evidence for our mission and was going to cheek. I called the girls down. They sat in their chairs and I went around putting down a heart-shaped pancake. Margo asks "So I can take the date went well." I responded, "No, it was horrible." I started to giggle leaving them alone.

I started to play with the pan pretending it was a guitar. I put the pan down and grabbed one of the minions, threw them up, and caught them while the girls were watching happily for me. I was happy and started to jam to the song.

I went outside dancing feeling so happy I went past some people I told the mailman" High five." and I high five the man. I point a gun finger at the policeman. I wave to the nun. I notice there are some ducks on the road. I go over to them hoping they won't get hit by a car.

A man was throwing a flying disc that went past their friend Which I grabbed and I did some tricks with it before returning it to them. I took a yoga class feeling so at peace with my mind. Some people were playing with the trash can as drums which I also decided to play with.

I stood up and did some dances before I left. I went to a flower shop. I picked up a rose flower and gave it to a lonely man. I flipped his chair and I went to another lonely woman and filled their chair as well as they were knowing to see each other and the man gave the woman the rose I gave.

I started to dance while I was going to the mall. But I stopped after I saw some AVL agents in front of the Eagle Hair Club there I saw Silas talking to Gru and some other people "Mr. Ramsbottom."

I walk closer to him while giving a side eye to Gru. "Oh hello." Silas responds "What are you doing here?" "We got him."

I looked at my brother if he was serious and he nodded but I was still confused about who was in this building "Got who." "Floyd Eaglesan, our agents located a secret room in his shop last night and discovered this." He shows a plastic bag that had a bottle of purple liquid in it being speared on it showing something was there.

"It's empty but we found traces of the px-41 serum in it he's our man ma'am somehow despite your incompetence we solved this one." he showed me a grin that he won something which made irrigated then there were some big guys carrying a small man with blond hair and a green outfit. "I was framed, you won't get away with this! Get your mitts off of me!" I was surprised I thought for certain it was the salsa man but I supposed having a child changed him.

I was a little sad thinking now my time with Lucius would be less spending time "All right so what now." Gru questioned, "Well now you're free to go back to your business hmm jams and jellies and it looks like Agent Wilde will be transferring to our Australian branch." I gasped shocked to hear that he was going to such a far place "Australia?

" he nods his head "Yes but thank you for everything and by everything of course I mean nothing to toodle PIP and Cheerio Ms and Mr. Gru." I was so sad not that I did not think that hurt but Lucius was going to Australia while I was here.

Lucius then taps my shoulder. I look at him trying to cover my sorrow with a fake happy smile. My brother noticed this and pretended he saw nothing and just saw this interaction go. "Hey there."

he said to me with an awkward smile "Hey" I responded, "so we got him." I put my fist up "Yay that's great and now you're going to Austria yeah" "Well it's not definite yet still figuring it out already been working on my accent wall of didgeridoo. Hugh Jackman (I don't know why but Lucy said those words she sounded like a sim) so I'm pretty excited."

I smiled while my eyes were tearing up a bit knowing I lost my chance "Great well good luck." "Thank you too. oh, here I wanted to give you this."

he pulled out his lipstick taser that he used on my brother "Your lipstick taser." "Yeah, it's just a memento just you know from the first time I met your brother in front of you and you helped me." "Oh thank you, Lucius."

Then we heard Silas call him "Mr. Wilde". I looked back in sadness knowing our time was about to end. "Well, it looks like they need you so." "Yeah. Oh yeah I better go bye (Reader) Also you too Gru"

I stood there while he left me here standing Gru pat my back "It's going to be okay sis, let's just go home." When we came back all the things I did before I just did the opposite, having everyone's life as gloomy as mine.

When I got home I asked one of the minions to dress up as Lucius for my calling "Hello Lucius this is (Reader) I know up to this point our relationship has been strictly professional and you're leaving for Australia and all but. Okay, here is the question: would you like to go out on a date?"

I look at the minion "Ah. no "Okay that's not helping okay here we go for real this time." I looked at Lucius's number that he sent to us. I cracked some knuckles and bones and started to calm myself.

I tried to grab the telephone but it made me so nervous that I had to hide behind the chair. So I took out my Volcanic Orb in low heat so it wouldn't melt the house down and started to shoot it at the telephone. After I shot it I felt proud to release my stress and nervousness.

But then there was an alarm I looked around to see a fire alarm then suddenly one of the minions destroyed my wall with a hand saw. Other minions who came before him brought a hoe. Then there was just one minion who came from the door just making an annoying alarm.

The minions with the hand saw started to destroy my desk and hit another wall which would take you outside then they started to scream. I looked at the minions who had the hoe but then the water started to gush out. He started to go up to the ceiling where they got stuck wasting our water.

The annoying alarm minion kept making the noise which made me furious. I took his microphone and left the room in the background. They kept making the noise but stopped Lucius' minions who started to shoot them with a fire extinguisher.

(1285 Words)