Job

We tried to get Dave back to the Earth plant and not kiss the land "Earth to Dave!" Dave stopped kissing and looked at us "You can leave now." We both look at each other confused about what happened. Then there was a bell in the front we turned our attention to the door "Hola Bonita, I am Eduardo Perez, owner of salsa y salsa restaurant, across the mall.

I just came to say hello." I admire the man asking where I saw this man "Hola, I am (Reader), owner and also the founder of Bake My Day. It's lovely to meet you."

I shook his hand but then he turned me around and placed me in the countries that were not dirty. "Of course, you would be the lovely lady behind this amazing establishment." He looked up and down at my body making me uncomfortable but I let it slide only for this once. "As I was saying, I am throwing a big Cinco Mayo party and I am going to need 200 of your best cupcakes, decorated with the Mexican flag." I wrote all this down on my phone to have a reminder of making that many cupcakes "It looks a little something like this,"

he ripped his shirt open and was shaking his body, Gru covered my eyes to protect myself from the unholy even though I see worse but not physically. "Anyways I have to go," he tucked his shirt in, he kissed my hand "It's all settled, I pick'em up next week. Have a good day, Bonita, come by if you get a chance, okay? He said leaving the store.

I was stuck here thinking about what just happened and how I remember him. He entered again, "And welcome to the mall... to the family." Something in my mind "Mierda."

Gru looked at me and gave me a shocked look "No way, you don't think." I look back and nod. Lucious looked at both "What? It couldn't be who?" "That guy looks exactly like a villain named, El Macho," Gru stared at him through the window, "from about 20 years ago he was very dangerous, and as the name implies, very macho."

Gru looked at me "he had a reputation for pulling heists with only his bare hands. But sadly, like all the greats, El Macho was gone too soon" I signed, "He died in the most macho way possible, riding a shark with 250,000 pounds of dynamite strapped to his chest, into the mouth of an active volcano it was very glorious." I wiped a tear as well Gru.

"yeah, it sounds like El Macho's pretty dead-" I rush to Lucious "They never found the body, oh no, all that was ever retrieved was a pile of singed chest hair, but that face. It has got to be El Macho." "So if he's still alive should we break into El Macho's restaurant tonight?" Lucious asked us "Yes, that's good, 'cause I'm telling you, if anybody in this place has the PX-41 serum, it's him. So we both will be there to get your weapons (Reader) got it."

"Oh yeah, I'm getting my babies for this." I went to bed early knowing I was gonna need a lot of sleep for today and Gru was up for Anges so they could practice for Mother's Day. Now it is dark and we are in front of the Salsa place.

We were both in the hole, just me and Lucious, my brother didn't come because he was busy with the kids and wanted to see how it would go for my first mission physically without him. I open the top "We're stealth ninjas." Then Lucious popped by my side.

"We make no sound." we both look at each other "Right. Gotcha."

We both moved up and left that dump area and were in front of the place. Lucious kicked the door open while I was over here impressed as always. "All right, El Macho, you're going down."

I was going to go forward but then Lucious stopped me "Wait, wait?!" I looked at him "What?" he started to spray something "What are you doing?" "I'm checking for laser beam alarm triggers."

I looked around the room to not notice any beams and got frustrated. "It's a restaurant!" he said. "You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could've set." I rolled my eyes "huh? Come on! There are no booby traps." Then I walked further but then I felt a tug on my feet.