El Macho vs Gru

The floor started to reveal a rocket that had some bombs and a shark but most of all there was Lucius. I gasped while Gru held my shoulder "Oh hey Gru's and (Reader) turns out you were right about the whole El Macho thing huh? Yay." We heard a voice and we turned our heads to see El Macho.

"One push of these buttons and I send that rocket straight into the same volcano where I faked my death, only this time is for real." I looked at him scared "No!" Then suddenly minions took control before he could push the button.

But while he was holding the rope he smashed into a pillar and made the control go somewhere else. We looked down to see the control downstairs. We tried to go there but El Macho was in the way. "We could have ruled the world together Gru." he then got a purple liquid and opened it "But now you're gonna die."

He started to drink it in one gulp which made us step back and gasp at what just happened. he stared at us intensely he started to grow some large fang a bigger body that was getting hairy and his color was now purple. he then growled at us we got our guns out but they lost all of their jams which made us in panicked mode.

Gru got out his freezer gun and was freezing his hands while I was watching. I didn't know what to do. He slammed toward us but we moved out of the way which made him lose the ice in his hand when he was trying to slam us.

But we got too close to the edge we fell we were caught by an iron wire building but it started to fall which injured us Macho jumped down and picked up the iron building and used using as his weapon. he put it on top of his head I was looking in my pocket remembering Lucius lipstick but I had to doge the building I got the lipstick and went and shot it at him where he now getting electrocuted Gru look at me impressed but also have Deja Vu moments. I stood up and said "Lipstick taser."

I heard Lucius say "Aww she copied me." I moved and went to get Lucius out of the rocket while the minions were about to get ready to shoot Jam to Macho. I heard Macho sitting up and saying "I am not afraid of your jelly guns." But Nefario responded "Oh designer jelly gun sunshine."

He shot his fart gun which ended up making Macho pass out and the minions started to celebrate. I climb the rocket to Lucius "Don't worry about me (Reader) I'll be fine. I have survived lots worse than this, okay that's not entirely true I'm actually kind of freaking out up here."

I got in front of Lucius trying to comfort him "Don't worry I will get you out of this." I looked at where the button was and saw a chicken. We both gaped and Gru looked at us questioning why we gasped up there and looked toward us and gasped as well and started to run up there but it was too late the chicken pushed the button.

I responded to this situation "I hate that chicken.'' The rocket started to go up which made me freak out a bit since I'm not a fan of heights but something to conquer today. I grabbed my knife and cut the rope when I was finished with all the other tiny rockets and that shark fell off and only us two were on the rocket.

I held on to Lucius making sure he did not fall. I open up the rocket wires to see which one I need to cut. "Is there a red one? It is usually the red one." I pulled the red wire out which was very long "(Reader) any time now."

I look in front of us to see where close to the volcano I look down to see an ocean. "Let's loosen we may not get down to this alive so I need to ask you a question." he looks at me "Better make it quick."

"If I'd asked you out on a date what would you have said." "Are you kidding me yes!" we looked at each other smiling, almost forgetting what was about to happen but I remembered and started to grab Lucius' arm "Jump!"

We jumped but an explosion happened which made us get backward a bit but still landed in the water. I got to the surface of the water and I saw a rock falling. I looked around " Lucius!" I started to panic " Lucius where are you?!"

I turn around to see Lucius coming to the surface. I swam over to him "Oh Lucius." He turns around and gives me a hug which makes us go in the water a bit.

"Sorry, I kind of need your arms to tread water huh." I grab Lucius' hand pulling him close to me and he puts his hands on my shoulder while we look at each other ignoring the minions in the background for a minute Lucius looks around to see where the noise is coming from he looks to my right side to see some minions in a boat. he looks at me "They'll be back."

(909 Words)