Wedding

After 147 Dates Later

The minions started to sing while wearing white suits. I swear by All 4 One they did some dances. They pointed at the cake which showed a tall ginger man wearing a black suit with a blue tie and a woman with a head close to the neck. 

It shows the two couples dancing on the floor smiling at each other they were about to kiss but the noise was in the way which made them laugh and try again. But he put his hand on the lady making their face further away and took her face and smashed it with his lips which made (Reader) eyes open from how fast he kissed. The minions started to cheer Gru was sitting by Nefario. 

The girls were clapping except Edith who had a face of disgust and responded "Can I be the first to say, "Ew!" and she cringed back. The minions stopped singing and everyone got to their seats. Agnes was looking a bit shy from doing something but she gathered her courage up and climbed the table and moved some stuff "Okay."

 she stood up "Excuse me." The girls looked at Agnes, questioning what she was doing. "Um, hi, excuse me." 

Margo looked around and tapped on her glass cup which caught the people's attention. (Reader) and Lucius getting a cup that they got from the same French waiter they look at Agnes and people stare at her "Hi, everybody. I'd like to make some toast." 

(Reader) looks at her and smiles at her "Okay." "he kisses me boo-boos he braids my hair we love you Uncle, everywhere and my new Uncle, Lucius is beyond compare." This made Lucius get a little teary. 

He got down on his knees and hugged Agnes and brought her up so (Reader) was able to hug Agnes the whole family went toward them. "To the groom and (Reader)." We started to play another song Y.M.C.A

~Fin~

or is it

Despicable Me 3?

(329 Words)