Purple Minion Attack

(Reader) POV

the T.V. show Dr. Nefario "Gru's" "Well Dr. Nefario." Gru said annoyed "Come back he knows you're working for the AV Hill he got your partner." I look at the TV shocked "he has Lucius." Gru looked at me with concern "Well we got to get there now I got to tell the girls." "Okay," I said hoping to god I could make it.

Margo POV

I was playing a board game with Agnes at home alone and we started to hear noise outside. "What was that?" Agnes questioned. I started to get up to look out the window to see where the noise was coming from.

I look behind the curtain to see nothing. "I don't see anything." But then a purple minion came out of nowhere and came to the window, giving me a jump scare. I put the curtain over the minion but he destroyed the glass of the window he tried to reach me which made me back up to Agnes and put her behind me.

The purple minions got in the room but he was covered by the curtain which gave us more time to leave. We backed up more to see the purple minion out of the curtain and turned around and saw us. The purple minion then ran toward us which made Agnes scream and I yelled to her "Run!"

while we were running I didn't notice that Agnes' unicorn was dropped. She let go of my hand "My unicorn!" I tried to reach her "Agnes, no!" The purple minions then grabbed the stuffed unicorn and tried to eat it.

It made Agnes start to scream; it was so loud that the glass in our pictures was breaking and made the purple minions back away from the unicorn and have his goggles broken. Agnes then grabbed her unicorn. I reached for her hand, pulled her to the chair, and pushed a big red button which made an elevator. I put Agnes in the elevator with me but we started to scream as we saw the purple minion coming our way.

Then the glass shields us from the purple minions. We start to go down seeing the purple minions trying to reach us. We got to the room "Come on. Hurry!"

I pushed the door closed "Woah" Edith looked at us "What's the matter?" Then the ceiling broke and revealed the purple minions who started to try and run to us while growling at us. Me and Agnes screamed while Edith was trying to protect us with her nunchaku.

When we saw our faces we looked away and we opened our eyes to see he hadn't done anything. We saw him having a confused growling and got on the floor which turned back into a yellow minion "Ooh la la." he started to speak and when we looked at him Agnes said "Kevin."

We were so happy he turned back to normal then a bunch of minions came on top of Kevin and said his name. I turn around to see Dr. Nefario "Dr. Nefario, you're back!" he responds "In the flesh. Behold the antidote" he shows a bottle that has yellow liquid.

(Reader) POV

Outside the building, we had two minions that were covered in purple paint. We got ourselves chained up while the minions had an ax pointing at us. They kept growling at us but were having fun which made them laugh. Gru looks back at them "Hey guys come on stay focused here."

Minions respond "Okay." Gru looks at the side of the minions to see some purple paint coming off. We got in front of the door. Gru looked at me and took a hand giving me reassurance that he was fine and comforting me.

I pointed at the box the minions went to and pushed a button he started to speak to the minions but his response was growling he kept talking to the minions but still had the growling noise. So he did that which made us accept the place. The door opened to reveal a bunch of purple minions staring at us which freaked me out.

The minions push us forward and we look around and back at each other "Curse got caught again these guys captured me." I look at Gru questioning if I should make him go to acting class. The purple minions started to growling at us but the minions started to spit on each other. We looked back to see one of our minions was revealing yellow.

Which made them point at him and scream. I yelled, "Run!" We started to run while the purple minions were following us. We then climbed up a tree to reach the roof. We looked around to see some purple minions on the roof and started running away from them. We got to a pin house while Gru was carrying two minions.

We were at the rooftop for the pin house. I kicked some minions as well as Gru but it was getting too much. We turned around to hear some noise. We saw Gru's car flying and they were shooting the purple minions with some yellow liquid which was turning them back to normal. We saw Dr. Nefario wave at us "Hello Gru."

"Hey, nice work Dr. Nefario." Gru compiles which I was checking on the minions. We got up to the car. "The antidote is in the jelly. I mean I created an evil army that was meant to destroy the world but nobody messed with our family."

"Thank you Dr. Nefario. now let's get Lucius" I said but paused as I saw Gru's girls here having guns with the antidote. "you brought the girls." Gru said with annoyance.

"Yes, oh was it wrong." We started to bring some purple minions back to their normal selves with the jelly. "you guys take care of the rest of the minions I'm gonna find Lucius."

I grabbed two guns and jumped. I looked up to see Gru jumping as well. "What are you doing here I told you to stay back." he smiled "I know but I want to protect my sister and save my sister's crush I gave my consent that he can date you or you dating him."

I smiled "Thanks." We started to shoot the jelly at the minions which turned them back to normal. I hope I can still find him and ensure he is safe.

(1071 Words)