A Date!

We're now back in the AVL headquarters telling who might have the sauce "I'm sorry, El Mach?" Silian asked us when we were sitting across from him. "Haven't we eliminated him as a suspect after the whole salsa incident?" yes but what if it was a trick?" I said "Yes, but there has been a new development, and I'm telling you this is the guy. 

It would help if you arrested him immediately. And his deviously charming son! I'm pretty sure that the son is involved too. The son also, You got to get the son too. I think that the son is the mastermind! There's a look, a devilish look in his eyes, and I don't like it." 

Gru said in worried "Yes," Silias fixed his tie, "but I don't see any evidence." "Evidence, such evidence. I go with my gut, and my gut tells me that this guy is El Macho. 

Lock him up, lock up the son. Don't forget about the son. The kid gives me the creeps!" You pat your brother back trying to calm him down after his explanation. 

"We discovered traces of the serum at the Eagle Hair Club." Gru looks like it might be someone else which I agree with even if I wasn't on their mission. "Sure but it's not him it's Macho. '' he whimpered to me Lucius who is by my left side while I was in the middle of this Silas looked like he was done with my brother "Mister Gru, please. 

Silas tried to reason "No! It is him and I will prove it!" He stormed off, leaving you and Lucius alone. You look at each other and have a moment with each other and talk about yourself and him. You were at home while Gru went to the grocery store to buy some food. 

You were about to relax and watch the news but then the doorbell rang. You thought it was Gru but no it was Jilian "Hello, (Reader)! I've got my friend Rudy with me, and I thought the two of you could go out, get some food, walk the pier, know, get out of the house."

 she then gave you a smile which made you sick as she pointed to the guy that was next to her. He had white skin and blond hair that was long and straight and had a suit on him. "Fine I'll go but if after this date I want you to leave me and Gru alone we don't want your unwanted dates."

 You slam the door in front of Jillian who was about to speak. You got a long sweater dress that reached to your knees, you got some classic makeup and added some fake eyebrow makeup, and then got my purse then left the house and was walking with Rudy. When we got to the place of our date which was a French restaurant and to be honest he made me uncomfortable

Lucius POV

I went into a French restaurant to get my takeout. I went up to the lady who was working there "Hi. Take out for Lucius ?" "Sure, just a sec."

 She then left to check. I looked at the fish to notice that a man was curling up in the middle of the restaurant. When I went further left I noticed (Reader) hiding her face and looking the other way. 

 I got suspicious of this cause because I remember she is not interested in dating people now while she is on a mission. I went down to hide myself from them and hid them behind the fish tank. I went to get my watch and pushed a button where it gave me earbuds. I put them in my ear to hear their conversation louder and easier to hear their conversation.

(Reader) POV

Shannon said, "Your accent is so exotic." I was very bashful about the complement of my accent and was called quasi-Russian "Ah, well thank you very much. I was-" Rudy then interrupted me "I know someone who can fix that for you and you'll be talking normally in no time!" 

When he said that I had a frown, I thought it was a compliment but it was an insult. You laugh nervously and don't know what to do at the moment. "Whew, is it hot in here?" while putting your finger in your sweater neck and pulling it away to have some old air. 

While you do that you might smear some makeup that contains your eyebrow. "How's the food?" While you try to always smile your dating problems. "Wait a minute, wait a minute. Are you wearing a fake eyebrow?" You got your phone to see yourself "What? Ah, I don't think so."

 While hiding the eye with your hands and chucking to hide your nervousness." I knew it, You're a phony. I hate phonies." "Oh, what? No, these are my eyebrows, they're just like that because of makeup so they're all mine." 

"No, they're not! You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna rip your hands away from your head to show everyone what a bald-eyebrow-headed phony you are!" he started to reach my hand while I was backing away as best I could from this chair. But then suddenly he started to make a weird face when he was reaching toward me. 

"Ooh! Ugn." he started to collapse toward his plate where his face was while I looked at his body, questioning what was happening. "Hello? Hello? Are you-" I poked at the body then I heard "Hey, (Reader)!" I noticed it was him and revealed my eyebrow showing my makeup was kind of ruined "Hello Lucius. How are you doing?" 

 Lucius came up to me and saw the body "Wow, looks like your date's out for the count. It's like she's been shot with a mild moose tranquilizer." Then the man's head went up to make a moaning noise. 

He then gave me a wink which I watched with admiration from what he had just done. To be honest, it had been a while smiling to a man, only my brother and Dr.Nefario saw my smile. "Yeah, I'm winking 'cause that's what happened."

 he said to me explaining his wink which I already knew but still admiring him. The waiter came up to us and asked "Scusi, What's happening here? She no like?" "Oh, she's just uh..." Lucius explains by making a bottle sign and putting it up while having a gulping sound with it to describe drinking. 

The Waiter understood and put his hand on the check and said "Oh, Oh, si, si." and chuckled while he left the table. He then looked back at me "Shall we take him home?" We then started to drag Rudy out of the restaurant where it was already nighttime. I carried the legs while Lucius carried his head. 

Then suddenly his head got between the glass door. We both tried to bung him out but it took a while we got him out but he hit the pole when we were able to get him out of the situation. He started to slide down to the floor "Oh." 

We looked around to see if anyone noticed this sense we both got her in both arms then suddenly the police noticed this sense we looked at each other for an idea and we just made the man's arm up to make it look like he was waving his hand. Then the police left. While we were trying to get in, Lucius' car was already Rudy in the middle while Lucius was in the driving seat but when I tried to, I got smashed by the two men and Lucius noticed and looked at me when I looked back at him. 

We tied Rudy on top of Lucius' car while we sat down happy that we had space now. While we tried to go to Rudy's home we made a stop at Rudy's house and fled the rope and hit the car in front of us. We just look at each other to see what to do. 

We were now sitting on the porch and the footsteps in front of Rudy's house "Well I think you did it. You just officially had the worst date ever." he tried to smile at me But I knew it was true "Oh, tell me about it." "Don't worry. It can only get better from here, right?" 

Lucius tried to comfort me with his words "But if it doesn't, you can always borrow my dart gun. Had to use it on one or two dates myself." "Yeah, you know, as far as dates go, I think I'm good with just the one." 

I said then looked at Lucius who looked back at me then we looked away and started to get shy from what I said. We chuckled but then there was a moment of silence. "Well, good night partner." 

Lucius first spoke up, he patted my back then he stood up and walked some centimeters from me but I got up and followed him. He then said, "This was fun." "Yes, surprising it was." "Oh and uh, just between you and me, you look better without makeup." he then leans into my cheek and kisses it. And at that moment I knew I had fallen in love he then leaned to my cheek

(1578 Words)

Fun Fact:

Gru nationalities are 55% Freedonian (a fictional country), 18% Balkan, 10% Sardinian, 7% Native American (exact tribe is unknown), 7% Middle Eastern (exacts are also unknown), and 2% Japanese.