The Rumbling.

"Our sole salvation...is Eldia's euthanization," Zeke mumbled as rain poured on him.

"You say something? Euthanization? You're about to find yourself in a Titan's mouth. listening to what sounds like to be digested. Compared to how you stole the lives of my comrades, it sounds like a pleasant way to die." Levi said.

"I didn't steal...I saved lives." Zeke said. "The lives of the children they would bear...from this cruel world."

"Looks like your legs are growing back," Levi said.

"Isn't that right..." Zeke said. "...Mr. Ksaver?! I hope you're watching!"

Zeke was about to move and set the thunder spear tied to his neck off when he saw a figure approaching on horseback.

"Help!" Zeke screamed.

The figure got ever closer.

"Hey!" Levi said. "Who are you?!"

The figure didn't respond and it was right beside the wagon.

Levi watched as the figure jumped onto the wagon; it was a Scout with their hood up.

"Are you one of the Jaegerists?" Levi asked.

The person didn't answer so Levi lunged at it with his sword. The figure pulled out his own swords and blocked the attack but Levi saw the figure's eyes when he pulled out his swords.

"Lando..."

"I guess the hood didn't work..."

"Why are you here?!" Levi asked.

"I came for Zeke..." Lando said.

"You know you can't have him," Levi said.

"You don't understand..." Lando said.

"I don't," Levi said. "Why are you doing this? Is it revenge?"

"Revenge for what...?" Lando asked.

"My failure as a father..." Levi said.

"No. I'm not out for revenge." Lando said.

"You're not...then why?" Levi asked.

"I'm securing a future for us..." Lando said. "Without war..."

"A future? You think turning on the government is securing a future?" Levi asked.

"They don't know how to fight a war, they've only ever fought Titans on this island, not humans. Every country is about to come to this island to destroy it soon and they want to make peace. Everyone will die unless Eren uses the Founding Titan and the rumbling against the entire world." Lando said.

"You want to destroy the entire world except Eldia?" Levi asked.

"Yes," Lando said.

"You want to kill billions of innocent women and children..?" Levi asked.

"No not really..." Lando said. "But I will if I have to."

"What happened to you?" Levi asked.

"I realized that this is the only option during our time in Marley," Lando said. "After Tybur's declaration of war Eldia would have to fight no matter what. And you guys still think that we should make peace, thinking we have time but we don't."

"You don't know that," Levi said.

"I do...trust me on this one..." Lando said.

"I'm sorry but I can't..." Levi said.

"Then please don't stand in our way..." Lando said. "Or don't stand in my way...I already ordered all the Jaegerists to not harm you but I'm afraid if you go for them I can't stop them..."