A Monster Is Born.

It has been 1 month since Kenny has taken Lando under his wing, Kenny has taught him some stuff, "Enough to survive in a fight" Kenny told Lando. First Lando learned how to fight with a knife.

"What the hell was that?" Kenny asked Lando as Lando was swinging his knife at Kenny trying to cut him.

"I'm trying to stab you, what do you think is going on?" Lando said.

"I wouldn't even count that as trying kid, you're just swinging all over the place!" Kenny told the boy.

"Then what do I do? How do I correct my mistakes?" Lando asked.

"I would say use your brain in fights, you're not going to overpower anyone at your age but we can change that when you grow up a little more, your mom was some doctor so she had to have some smarts and Levi is smart can't become a captain in the scouts if you are not."

Lando nodded and thought about how to make his attacks better, he finally came up with something. Precise attacks and have a style that he can change on the fly. Lando got to work on that.

Next, Kenny had him studying Lando didn't understand why he would have him study; he needed to know how to fight people.

"Why am I studying?" Lando asked Kenny who was doing his own thing in the next room

Kenny had gotten them a house or as he called it " A base of operations" where they will coordinate on jobs Kenny wanted to do when Lando could survive in a fight. They also lived in there but Kenny refused to call it a house.

Kenny walked into where Lando was studying and said "We can't have you being a dumbass out there" before walking into the other room.

Kenny didn't want to admit it to the boy but he actually liked him a lot he was fast at learning anything and he wanted the boy to be successful in whatever he did which was most likely join the Survey Corps to find the other runt so that means Kenny would have to teach him how to use ODM gear and how to kill titans. Kenny wasn't sure how to teach him how to kill Titans but he would come up with something, but most of all he wanted Lando to be perfect in everything he thought of it as a project. Lando would be perfect if Kenny had his way and he would.

Kenny has a plan drawn up in his head for the first year with Lando that would be in fighting humans he would teach him how to kill and how to do it efficiently, how to sneak around and not get caught, and how to steal. The next year he would teach him how to use ODM gear and how to kill Titans and how the survey corps operates. The final year would be on how to manipulate people and how to get what you want with just your words as well as using everything he has learned in that time.

Lando woke up and went to the shower, after his shower he changed into his usual training clothes that he wore as he went out into the living room he saw Kenny with a bunch of gear all over a table.

Kenny turned his head, looked at Lando and said " What are you wearing? Go get the other clothes on."

"What for?" Lando asked

"We are going on our first job today," Kenny told the boy

Lando nodded but was nervous, Kenny said this stuff was dangerous and illegal. He hoped Mom wasn't disappointed with him for what he was about to do.

Lando went to his room and pulled out the black trench coat, black shoes, and black pants. He grabbed his father's daggers and Kenny's knife that he gifted him, also Kenny had got him a pistol and said "In case of emergencies use this." Lando grabbed the pistol and put it in its holster inside of his trench coat.

Lando walked out with his new getup, Kenny saw him and a smile grew on his face. They both grabbed their hats and Lando grabbed his mask he always had one on when he went out.