The Beginning

Levi Ackerman was drinking in a bar in the underground with Farlan and Isabel he was having a good time for once which is rare. The three were talking about various jobs that they had planned, when a woman noticed Levi standing around a table drinking with 2 other people drinking a mug with no emotion on his face, she went over there to talk to them.

"Hello there you three, what are you guys talking about?" The women spoke

Isabel spoke, "We are just talking about this and that, what's it to you?"

The woman says "Well I saw this" She points at Levi "I just had to get to know him."

Levi looked unafflicted by this but Isabel and Farlan had stars in their eyes.

"Well Well Well look at this." Farlan said with a smile " Why don't you introduce yourself."

Levi looked annoyed but figured that she will just go away in time "Names Levi"

Isabel was annoyed about Levi acting like this with every new person he meets.

Isabel says " Don't worry about him, he is a grumpy grump sometimes. My name is Isabel and this is..."

Isabel looks at Farlan waiting for him to answer.

"I'm Farlan nice to meet you"

The woman looks at them and smiles "My name is Ophelia"

"That is such a cool name!" Isabel says with stars in her eyes

"Thank you that is very kind of you," Ophelia says

"Do you mind if I drink with you guys I'm quite lonely at the moment"

Levi immediately says "Yes."

Isabel stares daggers at Levi "Oh come on bro! You can stay here with us, don't mind him, isn't that right Farlan?"

Farlan just says "It's fine with me"

"2 to one too bad Levi she can stay with us."

"Tch." was the only sound Levi made

Ophelia starts laughing " You guys are close aren't you?

Isabel and Farlan both say "Yes" immediately while Levi just nods his head.

Ophelia just sighs " I wish I had that relationship with other people, I've tried but I got betrayed and kinda shut myself away from people."

"I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope you don't stay that way forever. It's not good for your mental health." Isabel says, Farlan just nods " I couldn't have said it better myself."

Levi listened to what she said and started thinking about Kenny wondering where that bastard went, he was angry when he left him but when he grew up and aged he was just disappointed with the man.

"Yeah, I am working on it although progress is slow sadly." Ophelia says

"I know you can!" Isabell says almost yelling Farlan gets a smile on his face about how Isabell is so invested in this new girl "It's probably the alcohol thought."

Ophelia chuckles, " Thank you for trying to support me even if it's not your problem."

"Any time." Isabell gets a luffy-sized smile on her face.

Levi has been standing around the table with the 3 of them silent. He wasn't exactly happy with a new person with them but if it made Isabell and Farlan happy he could tolerate it at least but they should not expect him to converse with them.

Ophelia was sad that Levi wasn't even trying to talk to her but the other 2 were quite nice so she pushed that thought to the back of her mind.

Time skip.

Ophelia started drinking with them at around 8:27 P.M. It was now 11:48 P.M. Levi was a little social after drinking for so long but all of them were pretty drunk. Isabel's drunk self hatched a plan she leaned over to Farlan while Ophelia was trying to talk to Levi as he just nodded to whatever she says.

"We should help Big bro out with her." Isabell whispers.

"What do you have planned?" Farlan whispers back.

"You go rent a room while I distract them both." Isabell whispers.

Farlan thought " This is a bad idea no a very bad idea, Levi would kill them both if he knew but the more he thought about it Levi should light up a bit he deserves it, maybe he could be happy for just a little bit after this." Farlan finally whispers back "Alright."

Farlan gets up and goes to talk to the tavern keeper while Isabell keeps Levi and Ophelia busy with small talk.

About 2 minutes later Farlan returns and whispers to Isabel "The deed is done." Isabel gives him a nod

Levi notices this and asks " What did you just go do?"

Farlan only says "Bathroom."

About 10 minutes later Isabel says "It's getting quite late isn't it?"

Levi nods and Ophelia looks at the clock and gets wide-eyed realizing how late it is. "It is quite late. I think I'll take my leave and go home. It was nice talking to you guys. I hope we meet again."

Isabell immediately gets into action of phase 1 "It's too late to be out at night especially since this is the Underground!"

Ophelia just sighs " Where am I going to stay for the night then?"

Isabell just smiles " Here of course!"

Ophelia in realization says "Oh yeah how can I be so dumb?"

The four of them walk over to where the rooms are. Farlan had a smile knowing what was going to happen.

The 4 of them walk over to the rooms, They get to Ophelia's room she opens the door and turns around to say something but Isabel pushes Levi in front of her before his drunken senses can react and kicks him in the back sending him straight into Ophelia. She then slams the door shut Farlan kicks into gear and runs over to grab a broom, he returns and shoves the broom through the push door so Levi can't open it. Levi gets up and tries to open the door, but when he pushes it doesn't move now Levi is furious.

"OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Levi screams

"Not until tomorrow good night big bro!" Isabel responds.

Levi tries to open the door for 10 minutes until he finally gives up and turns to Ophelia who was still on the floor with a huge blush on her face.

"Looks like we're stuck in here for the night." Levi says with spite in his voice

"O..Oh..Alright." Ophelia manages to spit out.

Time skip.

It was morning Levi opened his eyes and looked around he was in what looked like a tavern room, he then noticed what was Ophelia laying right next to him he jumps out of bed in a panic causing Ophliea to wake up she immediately realized what happened and her face became as red as a tomato

"Uh... Don't..Don't tell anybody about this." Ophelia stammers out

Levi swiftly nods in agreement before putting on his clothes and leaving

Before he walks out the door she says "I hope I can be friends with you guys, I really like you guys."

Levi turns around " Isabel clearly likes you, Farlan probably does as well and you're tolerable at least." Levi says

Ophelia smiles as he walks out the door she thinks " Maybe this is my chance to finally have some friends, but I hope me and Levi can not be awkward around each other if I do become friends with them all."

End Of Chapter 1.