Breach

Lando didn't realize in all of the chaos of the fight that a Titan's eye was uncovered in the wall Conny told him about it and he was surprised but those nobles always got something hidden. Lando was ordered to stay in Stohess with Armin, Eren, and Mikasa Lando asked Erwin why he made him stay while everyone else got repositioned and he said it was for insurance.

"What did he mean?" Lando thought.

Then Armin came running into the room he was in screaming.

"The Titans they have infiltrated Wall Rose!" Armin yelled.

"When it rains it pours it seems..." Lando said.

Armin went out to warm the others and Lando got prepared for whatever was coming next.

It was now nighttime Lando didn't know why it took so long to mobilize but he wasn't going to complain fighting Titans constantly wasn't fun. Lando noticed Armin coming up to him.

"Let's go talk with Eren and Mikasa." Armin said.

"Only so much Eren a guy can take in a lifetime," Lando said.

The two of them walked toward Eren and Mikasa who were sitting in a wagon.

"What the hell does this all mean? Damn it!" Eren said.

"But..."Armin said, walking over to them Lando lagging behind. "Would Titans break the walls with Titans in them?"

"It's happened before. They busted the wall into our city." Eren said.

"That was the colossal Titan though," Lando said. "What about normal Titans?"

"No, it was the gate they broke through," Armin said.

"Armin? What are you saying?" Mikasa asked.

"The thing about the walls..." Armin said. "There's no crevice between the rocks or any signs of cracking. We can't really tell how they are made. So what if they are made of hardened Titan skin?"

"If they are, the king has some explaining to do," Lando said.

"It has to be pretty versatile if Annie can encase herself," Armin said.

"If we can get our hands on it then we could get the Titans to stop forever," Lando said. "Maybe have every Titan get encased keeping them stuck forever."

"That is a possibility but we have no clue how it works or how to get it," Armin said.

"Theory will only take you so far..." Lando said.

Mikasa started to put a Scout uniform on Eren. "Eren. Wear it right." Mikasa said.

Lando had his Scout uniform already on but no one else did he felt overdressed.

"Sorry to keep ya!" A voice said. "Took longer to prepare than we thought."

Lando looked over to see Hange, Levi, and some pastor.

"Hey, Levi," Lando said.

"Hey," Levi said.

"Why does he only ever talk to you!" Hange pouted.

"Maybe because you're loud and crazy," Levi said.

"Is it because I'm loud?" Hange said, looking at Lando with puppy eyes.

"That's a possibility," Lando said.

The three of them got on the wagon.

"Um..." Armin said. "Isn't this a priest from the order of the walls?"