Jaegerists.

Lando stood in the rain as Sasha's casket was lowered into her grave, her family as well as Mikasa, Connie, Jean, and Armin were there until Armin had to leave because of some emergency.

"Hey!" A Military Policeman said. "Aren't you a Marleyean?! What the hell are you doing here?! This graveyard is full of people your kind killed!" The policeman started to beat up the Marleyean.

"Wait!" Jean said, running over. "Let us take care of this guy! Sorry please."

"Marlyeans can piss off!" The policeman said.

Lando caught up with Connie and Jean, he didn't run.

"Hey, Nicolo," Jean said.

Nicolo lay there shaking with marks all over him.

"You okay?" Connie asked.

"Dammit! Why?!" Nicolo said. "Sasha's really dead."

"Yep," Lando said. "She is."

"Why? What the hell were you guys doing?!" Nicolo asked.

Mikasa came over as he was asking.

"Shot by a kid who snuck aboard the airship," Lando said.

"Shot by a kid who snuck onto the airship?" Nicolo repeated. "It's too ridiculous to be true."

"It was no ordinary girl, she had been trained," Mikasa said.

"A warrior candidate?" Nicolo asked.

"I let my guard down, I'm sorry," Jean said.

"Why apologize to me? All I did was cook her food." Nicolo said with tears in his eyes.

Connie put his hand on Nicolo's shoulder.

"Thanks for letting her eat so much tasty food, Nicolo," Connie said.

"What do you think about this Connie?" Nicolo asked.

"Sasha and I were like twins," Connie said. "It feels like half of me is gone."

Lando felt a presence walking behind them, he turned around and it was a family.

"You're..." Jean said.

"Y'all knew my daughter, did ya?" The man said, taking off his hat.

Sasha's mother and sister walked over to the grave and looked at it before breaking down in tears, both of them did.

"U-Um..." Nicolo said to Sasha's dad. "I'm just a captive Marleyean, but I'm allowed to work as a chief. Your daughter loved eating my food more than anybody else. So...if you ever want to...please come and eat my food."

"On the house right?" Sasha's father said, holding out his hand.

"Of course," Nicolo said, shaking his hand.

After that interaction, Lando left the graveyard, and he had some planning to do. Floch probably leaked Eern's arrest to the public by now.

Timeskip

The next day Floch and three others were taken into custody at Premier Zachary's building as Journalists and Eldians surrounded the gates

"You're the one who leaked the info about Eren?" Hange asked. "Holger, Wim, Louise...You three recruits, and Floch. Why did you do it?"

"Because Eren should be freed. He hasn't done anything wrong. He challenged an imposing enemy and grasped victory. Victory in the form of the rumbling which secures our right to live. Eren saved the lives of everyone in the New Eldian Empire." Floch said.