The Battle of The Crystal Cave.

Everyone braced themselves as Levi was about to throw their concoctions into the cave.

"Now," Levi said as he kicked the door open.

All of Kenny's MPs readied themselves but no one came in, then three barrels with wheels came rolling down the steps one after another. They reached the bottom and rolled around lifeless on the ground.

The Scouts came running in after that as Sasha lit an arrow on fire and shot it into one of the barrels causing a huge explosion.

Traute, Kenny's second in command said.

"Gunpowder?! By the burning patterns, they must have scattered the bags of oil ... .This could get ugly!"

Levi followed by Lando and Mikasa came flying through the smoke using their ODM gear.

"Here they come!" One MP said.

"Shoot them down!" Another yelled.

Just as they were about to shoot the remainder of the Scouts still at the stairway down started to shoot their flares.

"Smoke signal shells?!" Traute said as more smoke signal shots rang out.

"Tsk! We'll never hit a thing in all this smoke." Traute thought.

Levi, Lando, and Mikasa all broke apart to spread themselves out as Lando was going around he counted 35 enemies standing on wooden ledges behind pillars.

"35 enemies!" Levi screamed out. "They're gathered behind the pillars! Stick to the plan!"

"Well, he is on top of things." Lando thought as he made his way to one of the ledges.

Lando emerged through the smoke as the MPs who didn't have enough time to aim shot their guns hoping to hit something. The bullets didn't even come close to Lando who landed on the ledge cutting one of the MP's head off then running at the other and stabbing him through the chest. Lando used his foot to pull his sword out of the man's body and then dived back down into the smoke.

"All Troops spread out!" Traute screamed. "Surround them one at a time!"

"Now the remainder of the Scouts should be in action." Lando thought.

Now it was a cat-and-mouse game with everyone using their devices to glide around in the air, Lando found one and cut his back the man yelp before falling to the ground.

Right after he killed the MP Lando heard a shot ring out in the smoke he immediately twisted his body falling straight down, and he heard the bullet fly past his head barely missing it.

A sadistic laugh was heard through the smoke and Lando knew who it was, he followed the laugh using his ODM gear. It took him to a ledge where Kenny was standing there.

"You still got it, kid," Kenny said with a smile. "How you been?"

"Grandpa..." Lando said.

"Yeah, it's me the best Grandpa in the world," Kenny said.

"Why haven't you seen me sooner?" Lando asked.

"You know me kid, I'm always busy," Kenny said. "But you didn't answer my question."

"If I'm being honest..." Lando said. "This has been the worst experience in my life. Everything is so complicated, it was so simple back in the Underground we got a job and we did it. How am I supposed to know what side to stand on when there are so many?"

"Kid," Kenny said. "I didn't expose you to the outside world, this is how it has always been. Factions waging war on each other, new beliefs rise as old ones die, I don't think anyone knows what side they're on except me."