Selfish Desires

Lando and Eren have just returned from the wall, and Mikasa ran over demanding what happened. Eren told her and her face was priceless when he said that he charged at the titan.

"I have high hopes for you in this operation!" Some man in charge yelled.

Lando Eren and Mikasa were walking over to where they thought Armin was on the way, and Lando noticed a couple giving each other a pep talk. Being in a relationship when you could die at any second was weird for Lando, if he was going to have someone he wouldn't be in the Military anymore or he would be dead.

Lando Eren and Mikasa had arrived where Armin was and he was freaking out trying to connect the gas for ODM gear.

"Are you okay, Armin?!" Eren asked.

"I-I'm fine!" Armin replied.

"I thought you wanted to not be a burden." Lando said.

"I'll calm down soon enough," Armin says. "Still this is bad! We don't have the technology to quickly seal an eight meter high hole! And we never managed to unearth that big rock near the front gate! Unless we seal the hole, this city's as good as lost! It's only a matter of time until Wall Rose is breached! In fact, if they ever feel like it, they can pretty much wipe out humanity anytime they want!"

"Armin! Cut the shit! I didn't come this far just to hear you yelling about how we are all going to die! You're being a burden right now." Lando says.

"I'm sorry..." Armin says. "I'm sorry..."

"Ok, now let's go to the courtyard they called for us," Eren says.

"As practiced, you will now split into your squads. And perform resupply, message, and Titan cleaning duties. Under the command of the Garrison Regiment!" A browned haired man yelled. "The Garrison's Regiment's intercept will take the vanguard!"

"The Vanguard will be the Cadets, led by the Middle Guard, the support squad, will take the middle guard! And the Rear Guard and the Garrison's Regiment's elite squads! Additionally, I've received word, that the advanced team has been wiped out!"

Everyone gasped.

"It seems that we have a lot cut out for us." Lando thought.

"The outer gate has been breached, and the Titans have been allowed inside! In other words, the armored Titan could very well appear again! And demolish the inner gate at any time!"

"You gotta be kidding me..." Someone said,

"You can't be serious..." Someone else said.

"If they end up breaching Rose too...!" Another spoke.

"Quiet!' The man giving orders yelled

"The vanguard is currently engaged with the enemy! This defensive operation has but one objective; to defend Wall Rose until the citizens have finished evacuating! Also, as sure you're well aware, desertion is punishable by death! Be prepared to lay down your lives! Dismissed!" The man yelled.

"Sir!" Everyone yelled.

It erupted into complete chaos Lando walked out of the mob and saw Jean he walked over but didn't talk to them he just stayed close to someone he knew, crowds gave him anxiety.

"I would've been on my way to the interior tomorrow..." Jean says.

Lando heard something so he turned around to see Daz throwing up. Lando hated vomit. It was disgusting and it was not clean at all.

Christa was rubbing Daz's back asking "Are you okay?!"

Jean stormed off then Lando saw Eren. Maybe he could direct him to where he was supposed to go, but Jean was storming over to Eren.