Titans 100000-Humanity 1

Lando and Eren got into position when the green smoke boomed throughout the city. Eren jumped off and Lando followed. They were flying through the city when Lando saw a Titan ahead.

"Looks like they didn't lead all of them away, Eren slow down so I can kill it!" Lando yelled at Eren.

"Got it!" Eren responded slowing down.

Lando raced forward and the Titan started racing at Lando, he shot a hook into a chimney of a house and used gas to get past it. Lando turned his body and spun towards the Titans' nape, slicing it and killing it.

Eren then flew by and Lando chased after him. The two of them went underneath an overpass both of their ODM gear leaving sparks as they flew underneath, Eren changed into his Titan form and Lando landed on his shoulder.

Eren or Titan Eren started screaming and Lando had to cover his ears, loud noises everywhere today. After Eren's screech, he turned his head and tried to eat Lando. Lando had shot a hook into the building behind him if he had been a second slower he would've died. Lando used his gas to shoot up to the building's roof top and Mikasa was right there beside him.

"Of course, you'd be the closest to him," Lando said.

"What's wrong with Eren?!" Mikasa demanded.

"I don't know I thought you wo–" Lando was saying before Eren's Titan charged at them throwing a punch where they both were.

Lando was sent flying behind him, the building's shrapnel cutting his torso. Lando looked up and saw Eren throwing two punches, one at him and one at Mikasa.

"Ackerman! Lando!" Lando heard Ian yell behind him.

Before Erens punch could land he shot a hook into Eren's arm pulling him up but now he was close to Eren again. Lando ran down his arm jumping off onto the building before regrouping with Ian's squad.

Lando looked over to see Mikasa right on Eren's nose with one foot while a hook was shot into his neck, she started yelling at him.

"Hey! Stop, Ackerman!" Ian demanded. "Get away from him!"

"Eren! Don't you recognize me?! I'm Mikasa! Part of your family! You have to seal that hole with that rock!" Mikasa yelled.

Lando heard something get loaded and he turned around to see Rico loading a flare gun with a red one.

" I knew there was no secret weapon." She said as she shot the flare into the air.

Mikasa is still standing on Erens nose " Eren! You're human! You're–" Mikasa was yelling but Eren was reading his fist to punch her.

"Dodge, Ackerman!" Mikasa did just that and Eren absolutely clocks himself in the nose. Eren then falls down with a loud thud.

"Did he just knock himself out?" Lando said out loud."How do you even do that as a Titan?"

"Quit joking!" Ian scolded.

"I'll just make my jokes in my head." Lando thought.

"What the hell?!" Mitabi said. "He's just a regular, dumb Titan!"

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled.

"If I had a penny every time she yelled that I could buy a house." Lando thought.

"Captain Ian!" A soldier yelled. "Two Titans are approaching from ahead! A 10-meter one and a 6-meter one!"

"One 12-meter Titan is closing in from the rear!" Another yelled.

"Ian! We have to withdraw!" Mitabi said. " There is no way that kid's sealing the hole!"

"Agreed. We have no choice but to leave him here." Rico says.