New Dawn Fades

A/N Chapter will consist of various points of views of nearly all important characters and their views of the end

Kaiden p.o.v

All things must come to an end. With every beginning comes a unforgiving goodbye. Not only will there be blood shed today but a legacy will be destroyed. A legacy that I and the others have grown upon when we had nothing. To put an end to the one who was the creator of it all would be the ultimate defeat. The perfect ending to the ever so fucked up story.

The guys and I were currently filling our travel bags to the brim, packing in as much ammunition as possible. We weren't exactly sure of what to expect when we got over there so to be more than prepared was necessary. Not only did Alice provide us with more weapons than imaginable but lent us her private jet for the mission. Remind me to give her a endearing thank you when I get back.

"Do you think Ace will become a coward in his dying moments?" Micah asked.

"Ace, a coward?" Trevor responded.

Micah threw the bag over his shoulder and made his way out the front door, leading us all out. "Yeah you know how people become all weak and coward-like before you kill them? I wonder what Ace would be like."

"Ace is far from a coward," Gage said.

Bryson laughed, "Doubtful in my books."

Bryson. How fortunate is he that he gets to save Drucilla? I mean he sure struck gold. He tried to make it seem like it wasn't that big of a deal but too bad he was transparent as hell.

Hours later we boarded the plane, off into the clouds, coincidentally exactly where our heads were.

*

Trevor p.o.v

On the count of three we barged into the nail salon. Only a few civilians stood between us and the hidden entryway to Ace. We pointed our guns their way, "Stay the fuck where you are and nobody gets hurt!" I yelled. People will do just about anything you say when they are faced with a barrel. Emmett stood guard of the doors so nobody would try to leave and call the cops.

The rest of us ran down the steps, guns held out in front of us. They wouldn't see us coming, they had no idea. For just a moment I caught a glance of Ace before he was pushed behind his guards. Kaiden fired at them, the rest of us moved on. This time we saw Lillian, holding a machine gun steadily in front of her, firing round after round at us. Gage and Alex took on Lillian, again the rest of us moved on. We knew very well going in here that some of us may not return, but it was a risk we were willing to take.

Frank was in the kitchen with a gun, I took him on. Micah and Bryson were the last of us to move on to then find Dante and then Drucilla and Damian. Frank shot at me recklessly, no control. I managed to doge and shoot a round at him, hitting him in the shoulder. I ducked behind the counter to pack another round. I stood up, catching him off guard, and put a hole right through his heart. Headshots are good, usually they get the job done. Sometimes you get those situations where it wasn't at the right angle or the speed just wasn't there. All in all you can't survive a shot to the heart. His body fell to the ground, I moved on to go find Damian.

*

Kaiden p.o.v

Once I took out the guards I made my way to where Ace fled. Again I ran into more guards, within seconds they were no longer a problem. With Aces power and wealth you'd think he'd hire better guards, or maybe he just trained us too well.

Ace came around the corner holding two M134 miniguns, he wasn't fucking around. This is one of those guns you see in video games, the one you would complete all of your missions with because it's a fucking beast and gets the job done. Some even say its the most dangerous gun in the world.