Aint no tellin

Damian pov

(Flash back to a year ago)

A/N This chapter will consist of various days throughout the span of Damian re-entering Drucilla's life

I look out through the window of the Airbus A320 only to see a dark runway, half blurred by the heavy rain. Not the weather I'm looking for. I wait patiently on my seat as the front 18 rows of tired and over-packed passengers make their slow way out through the narrow cabin door.

Once out of the plane, I rush my way through the half lit terminal, carrying only my backpack. The only visible signs of life are those of the airport's maintenance crew. This is my welcoming party.

I skip baggage claim and go outside to where a taxi would be waiting for me-sent by Ace. I immediately feel the hot and humid air touching my skin. Something I surely didn't miss about Florida.

In front of me was a Lincoln town car limousine. Ace stood confidently outside of the limo, his face looking relieved when he saw me.

"I was starting to think you wouldn't show," He said in annoyance.

I climbed into the backseat with him, "Well here I am."

He poured me a glass of malt whiskey, "It's time."

"Already?" I asked.

He nodded, "I've waited eight years Damian, there's no better time then now."

I downed the whiskey, "So what do you need me to do?"

He refilled my glass, "Drucilla got arrested last night in New York, I need you to go bail her out at E 21st St."

"Arrested?" I asked.

"Let's say she hasn't made the brightest decisions lately. After her coma she's been all kinds of fucked in the head," He revealed in a chiding tone.

"So I get the bitch, then what?" I asked impatiently.

He chuckled, "She'll relate to you, you're the only person she'll be able to trust because you don't give a shit about her. She'll confide to you, you'll later confess your love to her... Etcetera, etcetera."

"Then I'll break her heart?" I questioned.

He grinned, "Sure, before you put a bullet through her skull."

The rest of the ride was silent. Ace couldn't keep a smug grin off his face for a second. To finally be getting revenge on Lillian would be his finest success. I should very well kiss the ground he walks on at the fact he was able to patiently wait eight years to seek this revenge on Lillian for fucking him over.

I've never seen such hatred in a man. He didn't only want to tear Lillian's heart to shreds, he wanted Drucilla to suffer from her mothers idiocy, and the fact that Drucilla shared the blood of the vermin that Lillian couldn't help but pitifully crawl back to. Emmett of course would be spared. Ace wasn't such a monster that he would kill his own son. Even if half his bloodline was from Lillian herself.

*

It wasn't the first day I reconnected with Drucilla that I fell in love with her.

She came out of the station with her hair ratted up, wearing a red strappy dress that hardly covered her ass, and a pair of heels so high I questioned how she was able to walk in them with the hungover so apparently written all over her face. Although the grin on her face told me that she didn't know who was picking her up. You could say we didn't really get along well before I left.

She leaned down to the height of the window, "Thanks Trevor I-" She began to say until she saw my face, "Who the fuck are you?"

How could she not know who I was? Was she still up from whatever drug she had taken the other night? Or is she being absolutely serious? "Names Damian, Ace sent me to get you."