Miss Murder

Trevor p.o.v

*

What I've learned over the past week is that a woman is more dangerous than a loaded pistol.

"I just got a call from Drucilla saying she's coming back into the business." Ace sighed while pouring a cup of black coffee.

My heart temporarily jumped. None of us have seen Drucilla in weeks. I thought for sure she left us all permanently, we all did in fact. Well except for Damian he was so sure she would come back. I cannot believe the jackass let Drucilla just leave... Does he not have a clue how dangerous she is? She is off the rails and someone like that should not be given the freedom to go and do those reckless things.

Drucilla is all I think about lately. Where is she? What is she doing? How can we fix her? The last one has been on my mind the most. Sure normal Drucilla isn't anyone's cup of tea either but its a huge improvement of whatever the hell she is now.

"Yeah but she will have to earn her way back into the business. Did you all forget about what she did last week?" Gage pointed out.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot about Drucillas spontaneous killing last week of some Gang member. Ace found out somehow or another. He showed us the photos which were fairly gruesome. There was no connection between him and her. So as far as we know she just going around killing anyone that may step in her way. 

I am just the slightest confused on why she would want to come back here? Isn't she tired of all of this? Or does she just want to have an excuse to kill again?

I needed to talk to Micah, we are trying to come up with ways to get Drucilla back without taking her to a mental institution... That's what we were recommended when speaking with a doctor. We also found out that this is not abnormal what is happening to Drucilla; its rare though.

See the doctor told Micah and I that this isn't the first of this happening. Apparently some little girl fell into a coma after hitting her head on a rock when she fell down a steep hill. Before she woke up her parents claimed that she played the piano and was a straight A honor roll student but after she woke up she stated that she wanted to kill her parents, brutally describing the details to her parents face with a lack of emotion. She is now being kept in an institution for younger girls.

I didn't want to put Drucilla in a place like that. She will be treated like she's some sort of animal and I will not allow that. Micah and I are no professionals but we will find a way. We have to.

Unfortunately Micah is away on a mission right now. It's not like it'd be that easy either. I know for a fact if Damian finds out he will stop this immediately... Or try at least. He likes the the way Drucilla is now. It's revolting. 

I have come up with one idea though, however, its not my favorite of all. What I am thinking is that for Drucilla to actually feel a real humanly emotion is to bring back someone in her life that she loved most, Bryson. Love is the most powerful emotion of them all so it should work the best. When she see's him hopefully she'll feel something. 

One thing I have to make sure of is that Damian is gone and I also have to be sure Drucilla does not know of this.Timing is essential. I just have to find out when Drucilla gets back and Damian leaves for his next mission. 

I caught up with Gage a few minutes later to see what he knows. "Do you know when Drucilla will be here?" I asked him. 

He scratched his head, shrugging his shoulders. "Uh, i'm not sure.. I think Ace said something like in the next few days?" 

"But not by tomorrow right?"

"I don't know Trevor? I guess that would make sense." He paused, scrunching his brows together, "wait... what are you planning?"