Dare to be crazy

It's been a week before I stole Rex's car and went off the rails. And let me just say, I am having the time of my life.

Besides the 247 voice mails and 104 texts from Trevor. That's why I ditched the phone a few days ago. Phone stalking is such a kill joy.

New York is pretty nice if I must say. The clubs are amazing, the bars are even better. I don't remember most of the nights though because i've been too piss ass drunk.

I slipped on my shades and decided to go fetch some coffee. I've been staying with some girl I met at a club, her place smells like sex and lube but I'm down for the cause. I have no place else to go.

My stomach kept churning. Hangovers are the spawn of Satan. It felt as if someone was playing on a set of drums in my head.

Some ibuprofen would be good too.

People were giving me the knowing look when they passed by me. Could it be the fact that I am wearing sunglasses when it is cloudy outside? Or maybe its the fact I look like microwaved shit.

I could see the coffee shop up ahead. Once I got inside I nearly banged my head on the window and put myself back into a coma. The line was twenty people too long.

People and their damn morning coffee.

But I need my coffee so I guess the line will have to do. I was debating whether to ask around for ibuprofen or not. Let's go with not.

I leaned up against the wall and rubbed my temples before I was ambushed by god knows who. They sure as hell reeked of alcohol though.

"Drucilla!" The boy called out as he hung his arm over my shoulders.

I squinted my eyes at the stranger beside me. "And you're who?"

He laughed a little thinking it was a joke, his smile faded once he realized I was serious. "Wai-what?" He said in confusion. "Jeremy, we met at the bar last night."

I scratched my head. "Nope, don't remember you. Do you have any ibuprofen?"

"I might if you go out to lunch with me." He said giving me a knowing smirk.

I rolled my eyes from behind the glasses before taking them off. My eyes squinted as they tried to adjust to the shops bright lights. "If lunch is what is standing between me and some ibuprofen than sure, why not."

He took away his arm from my shoulder. "Great, let's go now then."

I followed him out of the shop and to wherever he was dragging me to. Let me say that this boy could talk for hours. I was too hungover to care or even reply for the most part, but that didn't stop him.

"Here we are." He said while ushering me inside.

I looked up at the sign that read panera bread. Not my favorite, but not too bad. Bread does happen to be one of my favorites.

We both ordered after arguing over how a loaf of bread is not an actual meal, and how I need to eat something. I ended up winning the argument though. The cashier looked at me like I had ten eyes. Why? I have no clue.

I picked up my plate of bread and went over to a table. Jeremy sat across from me, starting to eat. He kept bringing up the other night and how crazy I was. Apparently I danced on the bar or whatever.

The guy was easy on the eyes but god he was annoying. I just need the meds and I am dipping. I quickly shoved the bread down my throat. "So, the ibuprofen..." I trailed off.

His eyebrows furrowed. "I don't have it on me. When we're done we can go back to my-"

"You're fucking me right. This is a joke... right?" I asked in disbelief. "Oh my- I- could just deck you right now." I stood up looking at him like he was insane, because he is.