The worst night of my life

"THE TIME IS HERE, THE FIGHT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL WEEK.... DRUCILLA V.S KANE" Dan spoke into the mic.

I turned back to Kane and he smiled at me evilly, "Are you sure you are ready little girl?"

Dan looked between Kane and I. "You both ready?"

We both nodded our heads. Dan walked away and yelled into the mic, "FIGHT!"

Kane was big. But I had no doubt in my mind that I couldn't take him. He ran towards me but I slid under his legs and pulled them from under him. "Nice try," he got up quickly and went to uppercut me but I ducked. I threw a good punch at his jaw. He grabbed my body and slammed me on the floor and kicked my ribs making sure he either broke or bruised some, and i'm positive he did because it hurt like a bitch.

I looked over and saw Bryson in the crowd wincing at every time I got kicked. I smiled at him and slid away from Kane who was talking to the crowd. I stood up and kneed him hard in the back, he turned around and I grabbed his face bringing it to me knee and then punched him in the gut repeditvly. He hunched over to catch his breath. I placed my hands on his back and cartwheeled over him trying to pull out a specific part in his spine to cut off his nerves making him paralyzed but I failed.

I don't just want him to be knocked out I wanted to kill him. But not the easy way. I wanted to fight for it. He stood up and I spun around kicking him in the jaw sending his body to the floor. I got on top of him and just kept punching his face letting as much blood pour out as possible. I'm pretty sure he was knocked out but I didn't care until a pair of hands grabbed me and pulled me away. 

"What the hell are you doing Drucilla? You know the deal... you knock your opponent out and you win. You aren't supposed to kill them. I know how much you hate him but I can't let you kill people here anymore so if this is about your mom I want you to do it somewhere else." Dan said handing me my money, "Good job however."

I took the money and dropped my head, "Okay." I looked down at my clothes and hands which were covered in blood. Probably not all his too. Just then Bryson came running to me, "Are you okay? That was insane by the way. Like something in a movie. I can't believe you took him he is HUGE. But uh, good job."

I laughed and then gripped my ribs, shit laughing hurt. I stood up slowly and held on to Bryson's shoulder. "I need to get home."

Bryson carried me back to the car. I'm pretty sure a few of my stitches on my side were coming out. Which explains all the blood. He drove fast and took me into the house. 

"I NEED HELP!" he yelled.

The boys came fast. And did exactly what I expected.

"What did you do to her?!" Kaidan screamed.

"You're dead!" Micah added.

I rolled my eyes, "Guys Bryson didn't do it. I had a fight tonight and some of my stitches came out."

Kaidan took me from Bryson and lifted up my shirt, "Some Drucilla? Almost all of them must be out for you to be bleeding that bad." He picked me up and placed me on the dining room table. Everyone knew what to do. Liquor, needle, wooden spoon, and a wet cloth.

Kaidan started to unwrap my body wrap and took off the gauze. He took the wet cloth and started to wipe away the blood. He gave me the whisky and a few Advil's. 

"Don't drink too much." Micah joked but I knew how serious he was because of what happened last time.

I pushed away the whisky, "Not this time."

Kaidan looked at me wide eyed, "Drucilla it will be excruciating if you don't."

"I know, I don't care." I popped the four Advil's and pushed them down with water. I took the wooden spoon and clenched my teeth on it, "I'm ready."