A kiss with a fist

"Let's make it a little fun," I said with a sly smirk.

Blayn had but a clue what I was talking about but replied with an equally devious smirk, "I'd say beating your ass is just about as fun as it gets, Drucilla."

I walked over, snatching the mic from the ref, "Who here agrees that the same old, same old fights are getting a little boring?" I asked the crowd, who then roared at my words. "That's what I thought." I walked back over to Blayn, stopping inches away from him, "What do you say about-" I began to back away until I bumped into a familiar body, who quickly slid the glock into my hand, which I then drew up, pointing the nose directly at Blayn, "-some gun-play?"

"I thought you believed in fair fights?" He said crookedly, walking towards me, "Common Drucilla, where is the fun in this?" He then kicked his leg up to try and knock the gun out of my hand. I grabbed his foot, twisting his body until he dropped to the ground.

"You bitch!" He spat at me using colorful words.

An evil grin approached my face, "You had it coming." I pointed the gun between his eyes and pulled the trigger; A boom echoed across the warehouse.

You see, Blayn Carter, was a well known fighter in the North region of Florida and a notorious drug dealer to the South. I have kicked his ass many times before here on his "business" trips. I too, was a well known fighter. Not a professional fighter though, I took up street fighting after my mothers death five years ago.

Blayn here tried to steal from me, so here we are now. Blood pooled around his limp body.

I looked up at the crowd, some were shocked, others were angry, and many resumed calm. Blayn didn't have a big fan club around here. What you didn't see though were people screaming, crying, and freaking out because if you came here you were used to these kind of things. Your every day citizens aren't allowed in here either. I guess it could be said that this place is illegally run and unless you were excepted here, there was not a cat's chance in hell that you were stepping a foot in.

I picked up the mic, "You all enjoy the rest of your night."

"I have a surprise for you Drucilla," Dan cut in once I dropped the mic, "Kane is back and he is challenging you. Next Friday, winner walks away with ten thousand dollars."

Kane's back? He would truly dare show his face after killing my mother. If we're being technical here he didn't kill my mom but he worked for the man who did and sickly laughed while the entire thing happened.

I began to squeeze my fists to the point that my nails began cutting into my skin, "Oh I'm in." With that I left, slipping my gun into my back pocket. I sped out of the lot, wanting to be away from all of this immediately.

I'm sure my baby brother was worried about me right about now. I guess baby is an overstatement seeing Emmett's a mere thirteen years old now. Emmett and I lived with a family of assassins that gratefully took us in after witnessing my fighting skills a few too many nights. This was more than anything I could have ever asked for, a foster home is no fit for any child and hell they were more than happy to get rid of me. I skipped school most days to carry out reckless activities as they would call them on my reports. The third time they saw me bashing in some girls head for mocking my dead mother after school in the vacant parking lot and that was the last draw. I was expelled and I haven't returned to school since. Not that school was even necessary with the life that I live now, I had no time or need for such a foolish thing.

I walked into the house, plopping down between Micah and Gage, two of the eight assassins who resign here, "I killed Blayn," I stated with a lack of emotion in my voice.