I Become Surpreme Lord Of The Bathroom Pt. 2

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

------
Percy's POV
------

I sat by a fire, sand surrounding me as I sat in the middle of a dessert. My sister was nowhere to be found. I picked up the sand and let it fall out of my hand, the wind picking up. The same light I saw last time appeared again, the same thing.

    "Ah, he left you here," It began. "Left you with nothing. I know how you feel. You want what's been taken from you." The ground behind me began to fall apart. "You hope she doesn't get taken away too. You want justice."

The ground then swallowed me.

....

I gasped and jumped awake. I saw the familiar bunks of the people in the Hermes cabin, and I looked to my left to see my sister wasn't in her sleeping bag.

    "You okay?" I heard Luke ask me.

"Super." I replied, getting up.

"We all have them, you know. Intense, recurring nightmares. That's normal here."

That doesn't mean I want them.

"And the daydreams, and the ADHD, and dyslexia. Demigods just process reality differently than humans do. For the first time in your life, you're just like everyone else."

"Where's my sister?" I asked him, she usually doesn't like going too far away from me unless she needs time to think.

"Uh, I saw her leave, but I'm not quite sure where she went. She wasn't exactly chipper this morning." Luke told me, and I furrowed my eyebrows. Even if Ellie was tired, she'd smile and be nothing but kind in the mornings.

"What do you mean?"

"She just seemed off. I mean, I know I haven't known her for more than a night, but she didn't reply to me when I said good morning."

"Good to know. I'll have to find her and make sure she's okay." I muttered before looking at Luke. "So are you also... Do you not know who your—"

"Am I unclaimed?" Luke asked, guessing what I was trying to ask him. "No, Hermes is my father. That doesn't matter, we're all on the same team here."

"Why is that okay? Why do they get to bring us here just to ignore some of us?"

"Spend too much time trying to figure out why the gods do whatever it is they do, you'll drive yourself crazy." Luke told me. "Sooner you stop worrying about that, the sooner you can enjoy what this place actually does offer with your sister."