I Become Supreme Lord Of The Bathroom

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

------
Ellie's POV
------

I think I was in and out of consciousness many times, because the things I remember seeing were blurry and confusing, so I just passed out again. One thing that was on my mind the whole time was my brother and my mom. I saw a small blurry silhouette lying in a blurry cot next to me, hoping it was my brother, but I couldn't stay conscious long enough to find out.

Once I woke up, things looked a bit more clearer as I opened my eyes. I heard people talking softly, but I didn't register it until I felt Percy gently grab my arms. He must've woken up before me.

"Thank god, you're okay..." He mumbled as he helped me sit up.

"It's okay. You're safe." Grover said softly to me. "You both are."

I looked over and saw the Minotaur's horn on a table.

"That was real?" I whispered. If it was real, my mom was gone. I saw Percy look over and see it too.

"Well, it's a big deal to kill a monster like that." Grover said. "So I wanted everyone to know—"

"Did you see it?" Percy asked him. "Did you see what happened to our mom?"

"I did. I'm sorry... for everything. My job was to protect you two, get you guys here safely. Maybe if I told you the truth a little sooner, you're mom would still be here—"

I cut him off. Just hearing him say that my mom was gone hurt more than anything I ever wanted to feel. Pain was an understatement.

"Please. Stop." I whispered to him, leaning into my brother. I could tell he was trying to be strong, but all he wanted was a moment to mourn her.

"I know this isn't easy but I wanna talk about it." Grover said.

"We don't." Percy snapped, and I got out of the bed, realizing I was in a pair of shorts.

I saw my pants on a chair, and slipped them over the shorts.

"Grover, your job was to get us here alive. Your job is done." I said to him.

I was in too much pain to really care about how nice or not I sounded. My mom was gone, and I only had Percy left. I didn't even want to be here, I didn't want to know who I was, what I wanted was to just be normal. But I know, realistically, that it wasn't possible.

Percy seemed to follow me toward what I thought was the exit until Grover spoke up.

"Where are you going?"

"It was so important we get here 'cause our father's a god." Percy muttered. "So, we're gonna go find him."

Once we walked out of whatever place we were in, we saw a large body of water and a group of people with canoes. They were wearing orange shirts, just like the one Grover was wearing. The birds were chirping and it was warm. If everything bad in the entire existence of the world didn't happen however many days ago, I'd almost say this place was somewhere I'd like to be. Almost.