Chapter 17

Your eyes flutter open, looking at the walls surrounding you. All of last night started flooding back. Attempting to get up two strong arms hold you back.

"mm not yet" Gojos raspy voice said while he snuggled himself into the crook of your neck.

You didn't know how to feel. What did this make you and Gojo...friends? friends with benefits? lovers? no definitely not lovers. You wanted to get up and leave but you couldn't. You somewhat enjoyed his presence. You both laid in each others arms for a while more.

"let's go shower baby" he said while getting up. You stood up just to see that you were completely exposed. Your hands wrapping around your body as a reflex.

"don't act like i didnt see all of it last night" Gojo gave out a soft chuckle as his eyes scanned you.

You began to walk but a sharp pain shot through you. You lost balance and grabbed the bed for support. You were sore..

Your face was red as you struggled to walk over to Gojo as he looked at you with amusement. You reached him and looked up at his face with frustration. With that he swiftly picked you up and brought you to the bathroom.

"Look at you all sore from me.." he said smugly. You punched his arm.

You both ended up showering together. He washed your hair and back. While you did the same. He had to bend down for you to reach. He didn't mind as his face was right in your chest.

You both stopped for breakfast on the way to work. Today was the Kyoto exchange event.
—————————
"Yujis alive!!!!" Gojo exclaims to the other students.

You give out a small chuckle seeing the students reactions. They did not care.

The event began, you and the other staff sat in a classroom where you would observe the students with Mei Meis crow cursed technique. All went well. You observed your students, proud of their improvements.

"Makis improvement is quite impressive.." Utahime states.

You smiled at her statement because you knew it was with your teaching.

"Oh Utahime, i know you're jealous that a student is surpassing you, don't pout" Gojos motive is to piss her off, and to his benefit it worked.

"Shut it Satoru, you idiot!" She throws a cup of tea at him. Obviously it didn't touch because of his infinity.

Time passes and the students are doing phenomenally. The tags quickly going up in blue and red flames. But suddenly they all went up in flames at once.

"Uh that's weird.." you stand up glancing at the screen and the ashes on the ground.

"welp, let's go check it out i'm sensing something's off" Gojo hops out of his seat and walks towards the door the others following.

"A veil?!" Utahime points as a veil is encasing the whole event.

"let me just break this." Gojo places his hand on the veil as an attempt to shatter the veil but it repeatedly repelled him back.

"Me and principal Gakuganji can go in and out as we wish..." Utahime looks at us while sticking her hand through the veil. You poke your finger at it and it gives you a shock. You look at the veil with a smug expression.

"You guys go help the students me and y/n will sort this out" Gojo orders them and they do what their told.

"Well seems like they don't want us getting involved." He states with a smirk.

"Mhm..they are just boosting our egos" you let out a chuckle while warping to the top of the veil. Gojo doing the same.

"Let's see what the students can do" Gojo suggests as he could see through the veil with his six eyes. You just stood in silence.