Chapter 4

After your brawl with Gojo, Shoko shows you your dorm that you will be staying in. You walk in taking a seat on the soft bed that was in the middle. You take a deep breath and take the picture of you and your grandparents placing it on a shelf.

Shoko: The guys and i are going out for dinner wanna join us?

Y/n: sure, i'll be down in a moment.

You throw on some flared leggings that made your ass look amazing and your (f/c) hoodie. As well as smothering yourself in your signature perfume. Combing the last knots from your hair you run down the stairs to see the others chatting amongst themselves.

"Does sushi sound good y/n?" Suguru asks sweetly

You flash a thumbs up as you all walk out into the city.

"So y/n how are you liking Tokyo so far?" Shoko asks

"Well it sure is different" Shifting your gaze on the ginormous city.

Suddenly an arm grabs you while you were distracted.

"Well aren't you gorgeous sweetheart.." A creepy old man said to you. Struggling to leave his grasp he pulls you into a dark alleyway.

"wait where'd y/n go?" Shoko looked around worried. Gojos head snaps back looking around for you everywhere.
"she may have gotten lost im sure she'll find her way" Suguru exclaims.

"You guys go ahead and get us a table i'm gonna go find her" Gojo waves them off while calling your name.

You try to scream, but the mans hand slaps your face leaving a hot red mark on your cheek.

"shut it brat, in a moment you'll be feeling great"

"Get off me you bitch!" you scream

Was that y/n? Gojo quickly runs towards your yells and looks at the sight in front of him shocked. You were getting choked out by the man. Gasping for air. Gojo throws the man to the ground getting him off of you.

"Holy shit, y/n are you ok??!"
Your eyes filled with tears you run into him holding him close. He was surprised by your action and returns the hug holding you close, comforting you.

"Cmon the others are waiting" he brushed the tears off your cheeks and gave a gentle smile.
——-
The rest of the night went by quick and took your mind off the situation. On the way back from dinner you and Shoko were talking but you felt eyes on your figure from behind and you knew they were the ones that were shade of the sky. Suddenly a young girl runs up, tears falling from her eyes.

"H-help.. my brother he's getting attacked!" she said in a sob.

You quickly revealed your cursed energy when seeing a grade one cursed spirit grabbing the young boy by his neck.

"Shoko stay with her..we will be back" You and the guys went towards the cursed spirit.

"Guys were in public we can't just do this in front of everyone" Suguru explained worriedly.

You quickly searched your mind for a solution. Got it. You flicked a stone which was embedded with cursed energy at the curse. The curses eyes snapped towards you releasing the boy. It rammed towards you full force.

"Y/n what are you doing?!?? RUN!!!" Gojo's voice said with slight worry.

The cursed sent you flying into a near by forest. Your back slamming into a near forcing you to cough out a clot of blood.
You stood up weakly staring down the curse as it giggled at your state.

"You little b*tch..." You grunted as the pain surged through your back.

The cursed attacked you slamming you into the ground creating a crater which held your body. You stood up angered by the curses laughs and disgusting giggles. You forced yourself up. Adrenaline flowing through your body encased the pain that surged your limbs. Cursed Technique: Cursed Moon. Your cursed energy flowing through your palms incasing itself into a huge bright moon.

"Y/n?! are you okay!?" Suguru and Gojo approached.

Their voices passing through one ear and exiting the other completely. Suguru attempted to run up to you.

"Suguru, wait don't move" Gojo stopping him in his steps.

You release the moon from your palms right towards the curse, destroying it.

"Holy shit..." Suguru's eyes widened.
You fell to your knees as the pain you endured earlier pierced your body.

"Y/n!!" Gojo ran up to you.

"Suguru, I didn't exorcise it completely, go eat it or whatever" Wincing at the pain while giving out a little chuckle. Gojo gently removes the hair from your face.

"Let's get you back to the school and fixed up. Who am I supposed to train with now." He said with a smirk while picking you up bridal style and walking out of the used to be forest before you destroyed it.

AN: my first ever story on here lmk if it's good or not, or even mention stuff you wanna see in the future. I don't write with a plan so i'm open to ideas :)