Chapter 20

DISCLAIMER: this chapter includes drinking, and alcohol.

Weeks passed and you and Gojos relationship flourished.

"Y/nn" two arms slithered around your waist pulling you close, soft kisses being placed along your neck.

"I've missed you" A soft smile grazed his lips while he turned you to face him. His blindfold was off.

"i've missed you too" You moved your hands up his body and wrapped them around his neck. You stared into his eyes. He held you close and pulled you closer to him by your hips.

"you know that i'm not ever going to let anything hurt you right?" His voice was music to your ears. You smiled.

"Satoru, you don't have to worry about me." You replied with a soft smile.

"But i do" he gently cupped your cheek pulling your face towards his. Your faces were inches apart.

"i couldn't bare anything happening to you." he spoke softly, before pulling you into a kiss. The moment was broken by a phone call.

"Who's that???" Gojos eyes furrowed because of the moment being completely ruined by your phone ringing.

"unknown." You answered:

Hello?

?: Y/n it's seems like you've been in hiding..

Who is this..?!

Your eyes widening at the suddenness of the statement the person made. Gojos eyebrows raised and motioned for you to turn it onto speaker. You did just that.

?: Ms, Y/n that doesn't matter, i'm calling to ask you for a favour.

What favour?

?: break up with Gojo and break Gojos heart and we will spare you. It'll be very beneficial to our plan as you won't comply to kill him.

What the fuck?!

Your eyes widened at what the person was saying. Gojos expression showed concern but anger at the same time.

?: Ms. Y/n that is not an answer. We want you to break the seal and join us.

Your heart was pounding out of your chest. Gojos questioned the mention of the word seal but disregarded it.

Who the hell are you and why are you asking me this?!

Your voice raised and anger flowed through your veins.

?: So will you complete the favour?

No, what the fuck?!

?: very well y/n...watch your steps and expect your grave begin to be dug.

Hung up...——

Your breath hitches and you look up at Gojo whose eyes showed concern and worry.

"Y/n..." he tried to get you to calm down by placing a hand on your thigh but you knocked it off. His eyes shone with concern.

You clenched your fists and walked over to the fridge taking out a bottle of vodka.

"sweetheart what are you doing?!" Gojo ran up to you and stared at you and down at the bottle then back up at you again. You took a splash of the alcohol.

"i'm so done with this Satoru, i cant live a normal fucking life without something or someone not buzzing in my ear. You let out a long sigh and laid your head in your hands.

"it'll be okay Y/n.." Gojo rubbed your back and held you in his arms. "we're the stro-" you cut him off.

"I left sorcery and life was fine ..though i was lonely I never dealt with such a huge target on my back. I just want to go back to that-" Before you could continue Gojo turned you to face him. His gaze was serious.