Chapter 19

You lay still on a bed, the sound of a monitor beeping, slight voices from outside the room.

"how is she?!" Gojo stood up as Shoko left the room.

"She'll be fine, her reversed curse technique saved her arm she's lucky. I wouldn't have been able to do it myself." Shoko explained.

"Can i see her??" His eyes pleading to see you behind his blindfold.

"Mm she's still asleep, she used the entirety of her cursed energy. She'll be out of it for a few days. But you said she was faced with 3 special grades...?" Shokos lips curled into an expression of concern.

"yeah, that's abnormal for 3 special grades to be in the same 1000 meter radius. Also the last curse that was left had eyes all over it, the shade of mine." Gojo rested his face in his palm.

"weird..do you think it was someone trying to kill y/n..?" Shokos asked in a serious tone.

Gojos eyebrows furrowed and he let out a sigh. "i think so, but i'm making sure nothing ever happens to her."

"you still love her don't you?" Her lips curling smugly.

"yeah.." Gojo smiled at the thought of you.
————
You open your eyes for a split second your vision was fuzzy.

"y/n?" a soft hand was placed on yours gripping it softly.

Your eyes clear up and you recognize the voice immediately.

"Satoru.." your heart warmed by him being by your side. You tried to sit up to face him but a pain shot through your body. Hissing at it.

"Hey, y/n take it easy." He helped you lay back down.

"how are you feeling?" he asked softly caressing the top of your hand.

"not horrible, just sore and really tired." you smiled weakly.

"well i'll leave you to rest." he replied.

"i don't wanna sleep, i'm just weak." You grab his hand enclosing it with yours. He squeezed it back gently.

"alright, wanna tell me what happened?" He looked concerned.

"yeah sure, so i was sent on a mission to cleanse an abandoned prison, bumped into a special grade, i really didn't think anything of it. Until 2 others showed up. Looking at all of them they all resembled each of you guys." you took a breath. While Gojo was listening intently.

"one had blue eyes all over it like yours, you saw that one because you exorcised it. The other had brown lengthy hair and a woman like figure. Just like Shoko and the last had earrings and a bun. Like Suguru..." Your eyes drifting to the side.

"are you saying I look like a curse" his face turning to one of hurt. Sarcastically of course.

"Of course not! But someone is out trying to kill me Satoru..." You looked at him and chuckled. His eyebrows furrowed at you. Glancing at your current hospitalized state.

"And i'm gonna find out who, i promise you y/n i won't let anyone do anything to you. I'll make sure I kill them first." His face over top of yours, he pulled down his blindfold. Revealing his gorgeous ocean eyes. They showed the concern and seriousness he was feeling. Pulling down and kissing your lips softly. Snapping you out of the trance of his eyes put you in. You flushed pink and smiled.

"but Satoru, if their after me they are also after you." Your tone serious after cooling down, "the phone call Gojo.." Gojos eyes widened at you calling him Gojo.

"first don't call me that. and besides i'm the strongest they can't touch me. Literally" He rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"get some rest princess. I'll be back to pick you up." he said while standing up and adjusting his blindfold. You smiled at him while he placed a kiss on your forehead. "can we get ramen after..?" you spat out hunger driven.