Chapter 15

?: is this y/n?

You: yeah, who is this?

Osamu: Osamu, the guy from last night :)

You: oh hey! what's up?

Osamu: i was just wondering if you wanted to get coffee?

You: yeah sure!

Osamu: *address* be there at 1pm!

You: sounds good!:))

You entirely forgot about the guy you met last night. But he was sweet and you thought maybe something could work out.

You got dressed into some beige dress pants and a tight white short sleeve top. It was cute and sophisticated. You put your hair back into a bun. Putting on your daily makeup look. Walking out of the door, you decided to walk to the coffee spot since it wasn't that far from where you live. You arrived and walked in to see Osamu sitting at a table. You walk up to him.

"Y/n hi!" he said while standing up and pulling out the chair opposite from him. He was such a gentleman it melted your heart.

"Did you get home alright?" he asked you. Your mind racing back to what happened.

"Yeah i did, thanks for keeping me company yesterday" you reply.

"of course, why would i let such a gorgeous woman like you be all by herself." You blushed at what he said. He was a very handsome man. You couldn't deny that, it was one of the reasons you decided to go out on this little coffee date.

You order your regular french vanilla, and he orders a mocha. It reminded you of Gojo, he always ordered mochas because they were sweet.

"Well y/n tell me something about yourself."

"i-well there isn't really much." you reply blankly.

"what's your last name?" your heart beats a bit faster at this.

"i'd say, but i don't want anyone to over hear" a quick lie

"fair enough"

You to emerge yourself in conversation for the next bit. The door of the cafe swings open.

"Nanamiiii please just sub in for me. I'm treating you to coffee right now"
Your stomach flips. Oh fuck.

"are you okay y/n" Osamu asks you with a confused expression.

"y-yeah i am. sorry" you take a sip of your coffee trying to get rid of the awkwardness. You felt Gojo staring at you but ignored it.

"Why the fuck is she with him..." he spat

"Satoru whys it any of your business.?" Nanami replies to him.

"because it just is, she could do better"

"Well Satoru, he is a good looking guy don't deny, you aren't the only good looking guy around here you know"
Nanami replied and attempted to humble Gojo a bit.

Gojo gripped his coffee.

You take another quick sip of your french vanilla, suddenly choking on it.

You start coughing and then quickly laughing. Osamu joined you. It really was funny.

"first date and i've already embarrassed myself." you rub the back of your neck.

"y/n don't be embarrassed, it happens" Ugh he was so fucking sweet.

"the people around you should be embarrassed, you out shine them all" Osamu smiled and placed his hand on yours.

Gojo saw his gesture and gripped his coffee so hard that it exploded.

"What the fuck Satoru??! you owe me a new suit." Nanami spat at him as he wiped the coffee off himself.

You looked over at the commotion just to see the anger in Gojos eyes. He stood up and warped away while holding eye contact. You finished up with Osamu and the gentleman he is he obviously paid. You said your goodbyes and walked back home.

i wanna go shopping

You call someone up.

You: Nobara

Nobara: uhm yes y/n sensei, is everything okay?

You: yes everything okay i just have a question.

Nobara: what is it?

You: wanna go shopping~?

Nobara: HELL YEAH I DO.

You: alright, invite Maki as well, it'll be a girls day.

about 30 minutes later they arrived. You walked down the streets of Tokyo wandering into some stupid stores. Until you finally found your street. It was lined with luxury stores ranging from Chanel all the way to Hermés. Your eyes sparkled at the view.

"Uhm y/n sensei...we can't afford this." Nobara said with a bit of a worried looked.

"Well yeah that's why it's on me" You rolled your eyes and smiled while walking into Dior. The girls jaws dropped and followed you in like little puppies. Leaving the store you were stormed by people.

"Y/n can we get a picture!"
"Y/n can we get an autograph!!"

You used your cursed energy to conceal your identity to the ones that didn't know you. Maki and Nobara were still speechless.

"See ladies, it's not that fun being famous." you walked past the people as they looked around confused.

"yeah i guess you have a point, but at least your rich!" Maki states, you just shook your head to her response with a smile.

That day you spent 1000000 yen. It didn't even make a dent. You all decided to finish the day off with dinner. You walk down and find a cute sushi shop on a street corner. You all walk in and take a seat in a booth. You were all about to order until 3 men decide to walk in. Ruining your girls day. Nanami, Megumi and Gojo.

"ugh are you serious."

"Y/n sensei?" Megumi runs up to you guys joining you girls in the booth.

You caught Megumis eyes widen for a second at the sight of all the designer. That was set to the side. All the students decided to sit on one side and that meant Gojo was stuck next to you. It was so awkward. He didn't even try to start a conversation with you. Which was weird because he never shut up. You glanced at him. He was wearing a tshirt and black cargos and sunglasses. It was nice seeing him out of his uniform. You noticed how his arms filled in the tshirt perfectly. He was just perfect.

"Gojo sensei, why so silent?" Nobara asked with a turned head. Glancing back and forth between you and him.

"Oh nothing i'm just letting you guys enjoy your dinner" he replied you could sense he wanted to say something but he kept himself composed.

"okay weirdo.." Megumi said.

Everyone received their food. The server walked up to our table with napkins. Handing them out she slid one right under Gojos nose. Her number was on it. She shot him a look and he just smiled at her, giving her a sly wink. Ew.

"infront of the students Satoru, your ridiculous." Nanami scoffed at him.

You all finished off dinner and the students left to go back to the school. All that was left was you and Gojo. Nanami left before everyone cuz he wanted to go home. Didn't wanna be stuck with his coworkers. You stood up to leave and he did the same. You walked out of the door just to be pulled back. A grip on your wrist. You look back to see Gojo, his sunglasses off and staring right at you with his ocean eyes.

"Oh y/n what have you done..."
———
A/n: smut coming up! just a warning