Chapter 16🍋

DISCLAIMER: This chapter contains NSFW content skip the chapter if you are uncomfortable :)

———
He pulled me in warping me into his bedroom.

"Satoru, what are yo-" he cut you off putting his hand over your mouth. He was breathing heavy.

"Y/n, i cant do this..."

"do what...?"

"watch you go out with other guys, smile, laugh. holy shit. you make me crazy." his breath hitched as he pinned your arms over your head.

You wanted to resist but you couldn't, it's like your body was asking for it.

"Satoru i-" you spoke until his lips crashed onto yours.

It was a perfect fit. You kissed him back. Missing his touch. His arm gripped your waist pulling you in close. He let go of your wrists and you swung them around his neck pulling him in deepening the kiss.

He pulled away as you both caught your breaths. He planted soft kisses down your neck. He hit a soft spot and sucked on it gently making you let out a soft moan.

"Oh y/n you making those noises is gonna make me lose control" he smirked.

He tore off your shirt leaving you in just a bra. It was black lace lined with rhinestones. He planted kisses and nibbles over the revealed part of your breast. You wanted more of him. He gave you a look to ask for confirmation. You gave him the eyes, the eyes that thirsted for him. He easily unclipped your bra and your breasts were now revealed. He stared, before grabbing them and squeezing them. Licking the tips, you gave a soft moan. He kept it going making you start heating up.

"S-satoru" He kissed your lips his tongue swiftly slipping into your mouth. His hands ran all over your body. Stoping at your pants. He picked you up and gently placed you on the bed.

"y/n i don't know if you know what you do to me..." he pulled off your pants and started kissing you from the neck down.

He started to bite the inside of your thighs, moving his way up. Your black panties were the only thing that covered you from being completely exposed. He gently rubbed you through the cotton. Making you gasp at his touch. He slid off your black laced panties and spread your legs out. He took off his shirt exposing his perfectly sculpted abs. You were mesmerized. He was so fucking hot. Before you could take another look his warm mouth met your clit. This made you moan out in pleasure. He used his tongue making you feel fucking amazing. Before you knew it his finger was inside you.

"S-satoru..i- f-fuck"

"princess you moaning out my name is making me want more then i think you can handle" a smirk lined his lips. He went back to fingering you while sucking your clit. You were close...he added another finger and pumped it in and out of you. You gripped the sheets at the pleasure he was making you feel. It was euphoric.

"Satoru i-i'm going.." he sped up his pace, his mouth on your clit as his fingers were inside of you.

"do it baby" and so you did you came. Your back arched at the pleasure the gentle moans leaving your mouth only made him want more of you. He looked up at you. Your chest heaving and legs dropping. He wasn't done yet. He climbs over top of you sliding down his pants and boxers. He was hard..and huge your eyes widened at the sight.

"princess you taste amazing, just like i expected" He licked his lips and kissed you passionately. He teased your entrance, making you beg for him.

"S-satoru p-please.." Your hands were in his hair. He kissed your neck and gently slid into you. You moaned at his thickness. He went in halfway allowing you to adjust to his size. He glanced at you asking if you were ready. You were panting. He began to thrust into you. He let out soft groans against your neck as he quickened the pace. He felt amazing, your hands were on his shoulders as he thrusted into you. The pleasure you felt was something. You felt amazing. Quickly feeling yourself reaching your limit.

"Sa-"

"You come when i tell you too." his dominance over you turned you on even more.

Your nails dug into his back as he went faster pounding it into you.
"f-fuck y/n you feel amazing" Your back arched as he thrusted it into you. It went deep.

"where do you want it baby?"

"i-inside.." he smirked at your response speeding up. You couldn't hold it in anymore. You came while he was inside. This made him go harder. The moans coming out of your mouth, tears falling down your cheeks as you felt the most pleasure ever. He coated your insides white. You were both panting your chests heaving up and down.

"You're fucking perfect my angel" he kissed your lips. You were in euphoria. So overstimulated that you couldn't give a response. Your eyes shut.

"you're mine y/n."

——
a/n: first time writing nsfw 😖 lmk how i did!!