Chapter 11

12 years later

You walked down the streets of Osaka, your heels clacking against the sidewalk. You have become a millionaire. How? You turned away from the world of sorcery and focused on investing in stocks and business consulting. Not to mention the businesses you owned yourself. You were famous. Kazuki and you dated for 4 years until you broke up with him. He was boring. Your standards went through the roof and you had no time for a relationship. Deep down you knew that your heart longed for one man.

Your phone rang, unknown caller id. Great. You pick up the phone

Hello?

?: Y/n?

Who's this?

Yaga: Masomichi, Yaga

Your stomach turned.

Oh Yaga sensei.. What's the reason for the call?

Yaga: Y/n i know you are a busy lady but i am out of options. I need another teacher here in Tokyo.

What..? How do you not have enough? and why me..

Yaga: Majority of them are in Kyoto and we need another here, I beg you y/n i'll do anything seriously. I know you miss this.

I-I uhm i don't know Yaga sensei...

Yaga: You can live off campus unlike everyone else and i'll treat you to any dinner every two weeks..

Alright fine, i'm doing this for you not anyone else. I'll be there in a day or so i have some business to clean up here.

Yaga: Thank you so much y/n

You hung up the phone and your heart started to beat. You are going back...the one thing you didn't want to go back to. The thing you ran away from. Everything in your life was going smoothly. You were famous and rich. You had to see him again...whatever fuck that guy. WHY DID I SAY YES?!

You pack your bags and say goodbye too your house keepers.

"please make yourselves comfortable in my home, as if right now until my return it is yours too use however you'd like, but please don't use my bed room" You laughed and walked off stepping into your black porsche 911 Gt3.

You could afford your drivers to drive you to Tokyo but you wanted a way to get around. You rev the engine and step on the gas. Your mind was all over the place. You didn't want to see him. The memories slowly coming back to you. You grip the steering wheel tightly and sped up. Going from 150km/h to 200 in a matter of seconds.

Haruko?

Haruko (your assistant): Yes Ms Y/n

Find me the nicest penthouse in Tokyo please. I need it by tonight if that's possible sorry for the short notice!

Haruko: on it maam i'll have it too you in the next hour or so

Ah i love you, thank you !

Even though you were rich, you were humble to the ones around you. Yes you lived a luxurious life but you never neglected and shamed the ones who worked around you or for you. You treated them with the same respect they treated you with.