Chapter 6

Plasma Star Vessel pt1

Yaga sensei had explained a mission that Suguru, Satoru and you had to go on to escort Master Tengens vessel. His perfect match, a young girl of high status. You sighed at the thought of such a young girls life being wasted to such a cause. It was important so whatever.

"wells let's get going then" Suguru stated. You guys got into the car and were escorted. You walked along a sidewalk in a forest and approached a temple. You froze in your steps as you felt a gaze on the back of your head.

"hey, you guys go ahead i'll catch up i just wanna see something real quick.!"

They nodded and walked off. You glanced around you trying to sense any cursed energy lurking around you. Nothing.
You shrugged it off and continued to walk.
"I really shouldn't have spared you." A man's voices says as he approaches from the bushes.

You flash back at him. Something in your stomach dropped when you saw his face, and you don't know why.
"who are you?!" You got into your fighting position.

"surprised u don't know me sweetheart" he smirked and reached into the curse that was wrapped around him pulling out a sharp katana.

"what the fuck is that supposed to mean." You shot stars of cursed energy at him. A maniacal laugh came out of him. Why isn't it working my cursed energy?! is he not a curse user...

"i slaughtered your whole family. I might as well finish off your whole blood line now." Your stomach and heart dropped. A feeling of anger, disgust and horror taking over you.

"Y-you..." you struggled to stutter out. Suddenly you felt an impact on your back making you fall forward. Blood coughing up from your mouth. He was fast. You looked at the bracelet at your wrist.

The wind blew through your hair. A smile painted over your face.
"Y/n! come inside sweetheart" your mother called from in the house. Stumbling in you were grabbed my two strong arms that lifted you high above. Swinging you in circles
"Daddy!!" you said with a giggle. You all ate as a family. The table overflowing with laughter, smiles and love.

"mama can i go play outside?"

"of course sweetheart, just come back inside as soon as the sun starts setting"

That was the last time you saw them. Alive atleast

I will avenge you mother, father and all my fallen ancestors.

You came back to realization as the man dashed towards you attempting to end your life in a single blow. Rage and revenge were the only thing that fuelled you. You pulled out a sword The sword of stars.

"If my technique won't work on you maybe this will." You said while dashing towards him.

"Oh you brat. That's the sword i've been looking for...fine piece of weaponry, i guess i just have to take it from you ." an angered look on his face.

Your swords clashed and you were kicked down. He was fast. To fast... You decide to focus all your cursed energy in your joints. Supporting you and quickening your attacks. You saw an opening and took it immediately. Stabbing the blade through his shoulder, dragging it down to his upper abdomen.

"Little bitch..." He grunted as he grabbed your sword and threw you. Crashing into a boulder your bones cracking and blood splattering wildly. You saw him walk over to you a smirk drawn across his face. He grabbed your sword and stabbed it right into your stomach.

You screamed with pain as he twisted it and laughed. He stabbed your lower half over and over again. Until your eyes slowly started to shut. The pain easing and darkness taking over your gaze. The last thing you were able to do was summon your sword back into the sky. Which in reply you received a bat to the face. Silence.

Your eyes weakly opened. Looking at everything around you. You attempted to get up but you winced at the pain in your stomach. Ripping your shirt and tying it around your abdomen. You dragged yourself up and stumbled, A bloody beat up mess. You limpedtTo the hotel you guys were saying in. The looks and gasps you received you didn't even care to acknowledge. You just wanted to lay down.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT Y/N" Gojos eyes widened in shock and worry when you knocked on their hotel room door. He picked you up in his grasp his eyes filled with worry. he laid you down on the bed disregarding the bloody mess that you were. You shot him a weak smile. Suguru ran in the room with first aid and tended to your wounds at the best of his abilities.
"I'm never leaving you alone ever again." Gojo said with a stern enraged look on his face.

"Satoru... I can take care of myself, it's just there was something about this man. He was not a curse user." You winced at the pain in your abdomen.

"Get some rest y/n..." Suguru said with a guilty look on his face. They both wanted to protect you. Keep you safe. Why? because you were their friend, classmate and love interest.

"L-lay me out on the balcony" You stuttered out. They did as you said confused at your request. The sunrise had come to an end and the moon started to rise. Colour very slowly returning to your face.

Gojo stayed up the whole entire night. His gaze was set upon you. Being left outside he didn't want to see anything happen to you. And he was never going to allow anyone ever to lay a finger on you. Ruining that beautiful flawless (s/c) skin that wrapped around your bones.

Your eyes fluttered open as the sun shone one your body making you break out in a light sweat. You sat up.

"Hey take it easy." Gojo stated as he walked up to you.

"Satoru, i'm fine" You said while attempting to stand. You were gently stopped by two hands on your shoulders.

"You body was slashed open Y/n, you need rest. Me and Suguru will receive the vessel while you rest." He stated, worried but stern.

You smiled at his gentleness and worry. You lifted the glasses on his face to reveal his dark tired eyes. You brushed your finger under them. You knew that he stayed up all night. Guilt flooding your body. But your heart felt warm. You shook it off.

"You don't really think that i'll allow you guys to do this one your own do you?" A smirk gliding over your face as you giggled softly.

You stood up pushing past his grasp and revealed your entirely healed body. A small scratch was left on your stomach as the wound was super deep. Gojo chuckled at the sight with surprise.

"You are full of surprises y/n"

————
A/N: IM SO BAD AT THIS IM SO SORRY, and it's really unmotivating cuz no one's reading this but it's fine LOL