Chapter 7

Star Plasma Vessel Pt2

You guys walked up to a palace. You looked at it up and down.
"I sense something.."

"yeah us too."

"Let's split up" you stated and continued to walk forward. A sudden grip on your wrist stopped you pulling you back.

"Suguru go find the vessel, me and y/n will fight off whoever the enemies are." Gojo said.

Suguru shot a glance at Gojo, nodded and walked away summoning a curse behind him.

"I'm never going to leave you alone again, i don't wanna see you hurt and i won't let anyone hurt you" Gojo stated his gaze meeting yours.

Your face was painted with a light blush and you looked away immediately. He smirked.

"let's just go" you said flustered at his statement's. You two walked into the buildings courtyard and were encountered by a man in uniform. A handful of weapons were thrown towards you. Gojo gripped your waist quickly and dragged you towards him. Your head on his chest. You blushed but knew he was just dragging you into his infinity.

"Well well, I was expecting you Satoru Gojo, but who is this divine lady?" The uniformed man said.

Gojo went to speak but you beat him to it. "The names y/n. but not like that's going to be relevant. Though, I have a question do you prefer, day time or night time?" a smirk gliding across your face as you smacked the weapons out of your sight.

Gojo stood back allowing you to do your thing.

"What is that even supposed to mean. How is that relevant?! You know we came here for The Star Plasma Vessel, but i may just come back with two women instead of one" The man spat.

"you really are just gorgeous" the man added with glazing his eyes over your figure. Your stomach turned with disgust, anger spread on Gojos face when you glanced at him.

"you men are really just a bunch of pigs." The sky painted black.

You shot manipulated cursed energy stars at the man. Piercing through his body. You dragged up stones, moon stones to be exact. You shot them at him. He dodged some of your attack but was shocked at the sudden stop of your movements.

"Giving up so soon" he said with a pout.

"No, i'm just letting Gojo have a turn with you" You stepped back patting his back and he shot you a wink.

"Let's play a game." A smirk flooded Gojos face as the man stepped back in confusing fear.

"You really think this is time for a game kid?!" the man spat out at him.

"Well you really should be considered lucky if i let you walk out here alive. And i was almost considering it until you said that disgusting shit about y/n." Gojos cursed energy peaked for a moment before becoming under control.

"What is she your girlfriend?" the man asked.

"maybe" Gojo replied. Cracking his knuckles and letting out a maniac chuckle.

The fight was over in less than a minute. Gojo liked ending things quickly. Unlike you, you dragged fights out wanting your opponent to endure the pain and torture you put them through.

He took out his phone and snapped a selfie with you, him and the now deceased man on the ground.  You threw up some peace signs and stuck out your tongue. Gojo smiled at you, doing the same. He sent the pic to Suguru and Shoko.

*Image*
Shoko: 🙄weirdos

Suguru: Get your asses up here, i'm sick of waiting 😒