Chapter 18

The next few weeks consist of you going on missions to investigate the spike of cursed spirits along the outskirts of Tokyo.

You walk into a building it was an abandoned prison. Really freaky, it had a weird feeling. You step into it and are met with a couple of second grade spirits. You easily exorcise them swiping them away. You walk deeper into the prison. Suddenly an arm flings towards you. It caught you off guard but quickly dodged it.

"kill kill kill..." a gurgle spat back at you. You realized that it was a curse that could talk. A special grade.

"show yourself!" you spit out.

A human like curse pops out of the corner of the room. It had eyes all over it, huge teeth and a devious grin.

"well let's have some fun." You grin at the curse while it runs towards you. You dodge the attack and gain some distance away from the curse. You shoot cursed energy stars at it. Burning through its body. This made the curse scream in pain and anger. It rushed towards you warping away from your view. What the fuck where'd it go..!? You glance around to a feeling around your neck. It suddenly slammed you through the multiple levels of the building. Leading you to the roof. The curses arms turning into sharp blades. You rubbed your head. "ouchie!" You stand up and continue to battle with the curse. Your heart pounding as the adrenaline fuelled you. You manipulated the gravity around the curse leaving it clawing at itself.
"KILL KILL KILL, I WILL KILL YOU." It barked at you. You scoffed.

Summoning moon shards. They slice through the special grade curse. You were just playing for fun. Lunar Beam Emission: The moon shone down at the curse. Its eyes widened as focused beams of intense moonlight were puncturing its body. Making it scream out in pain. A maniacal smile painting your face. The cursed started to disintegrate infront of you. Until you felt your body go numb. You manage to look behind you to see 2 other curses. Eyes widening, Your chest started to tighten. They pounced at you. Punching you from all sides. You tried to defend but there were 3 curses attacking you. They pull back as you cough out a clot of blood. Wiping your mouth clean your gaze was focused on them. You froze. They were all special grades.

"oh fuck"

They were all human like but were all distorted it was a horror to look at. The initial curse you were fighting, had blue eyes plastered all over it. Another had brown hair sticking out of its head and a lady like figure. The last had its hair up with two earrings. It looked a lot like... Shoko, Suguru and Satoru... This was planted by someone. You knew it. You swiftly manage to break out of their trance and lunged yourself backward. Quickly, you use Lunar Illusions. Making duplicates of yourself confusing the curses. You quickly hide behind a metal scrap and pull out your phone. You dial Gojo and pray that he answers.

Gojo: y/n hello?

You: H-

You were about to speak but the curse that represented Suguru stood a top of you snatching your phone and staring at it. It grabbed you by your hair throwing you around while the others readied themselves to attack. You land a blow infused with cursed energy. It quickly dropped you as the purple blood started to drip from the curses abdomen.

Gojo: Y/N HELLO??? ARE YOU OKAY.

He's yelling through the phone, you heard it but had no time. Your cursed energy quickly rebuilt itself as the moon lended you its strength. You started to get mad...really mad, whoever did this wanted to kill you, 3 special grades in one location. Impossible. Especially ones that represented your old classmates. Whoever did this was sick in the head.

"Lunar eclipse." The sky went pitch black. You could see the curses moving but they couldn't see you. Ha. Jackpot. You land blows on each of their heads. Quickly teleporting from each one. You were starting to get tired. Lunar eclipse was one of the most draining techniques you had. You had to stop. The sky brightened slightly. The curses surrounded you. Cornering you. Attempting to catch your breath. You had one last thing you could do. Domain Expansion: Night Fall.

It was you and three curses. You perch yourself atop of a moon. The curses stuck in their places. You smiled.
"whoever the fuck is doing this i will find and kill them myself." You grinned.

You were so exhausted. You swiped your hand. Crescent Cataclysm. One of the curses the one that represented Shoko disintegrated in front of your eyes with a flash of light. You were panting. You had barely any cursed energy left. But you fought through it. Sugurus curse you squeezed to death exploding as the gravity caved in around it. You were lucky because of their earlier attained damage. If they hadn't they could possibly resist against your attacks in your tired drained state. You were about the hit the other curse but something unplanned happened. It tried summoning its own domain. Your domain was more powerful so it withstood. This was putting an immense amount of strain on your cursed energy and physical state. You decided to close your domain. Preserving the last amount of cursed energy you had. You fell down. Head hitting the concrete roof. shit. You felt a dizzying feeling come over you your eye sight getting fuzzy. You hear the sound of a blade slashing on your left slide. You went to block with your left hand but you felt nothing. You lost your arm.

Your heart pounding and breath fading. Your eyes started to clear as you glanced at the curse that stood over you. You looked down at your arm and saw that it was laying down beside you. Decapitated from your body. The only thing you could do was letting out a blood curdling scream.

You shut your eyes awaiting your death before the curse was gone. It splattered in front of your eyes. Its blood on your face made you want to hurl.

"Holy fuck y/n..." you glanced over to see Gojo kneel by your side. You could have never been more greatful.

"nononono, what happened..?!" he said while his heart was starting to beat faster. His fingers feeling your pulse.

You smiled at him weakly while you shut your eyes. Feeling the arms of Gojo holding you close. You uttered out one thing. "Reverse cursed technique: Celestial healing" Your body began to glow. But you barely had any cursed energy left. You used every last drop of it to reattach your arm to your body before passing out.

————-
a/n: This was acc sm to write bro, like ik it's short but i didn't know how to drag it out longer. I'll make the next action scene better ☹️ i didn't wanna add a lot of detail cuz i start school tmw and i literally want to cry