Chapter 12

You walked down the halls of the school. You reminisced at the old memories that the school held within your heart. You look down at your phone while walking, swiping through your stupid emails. You suddenly feel yourself walk into something. It wasn't just something it was someone. You look up just to see it was him.

"Y/n, you can't just avoid me like this."

"Satoru, i have no business speaking with you." You glare at him.

"Listen you cant blame me, i-"

You quickly cut him off. "I actually can, you left me all alone, avoided me and completely cut me out of your life for over 3 months. So yeah i can blame you." You scoffed while a throb swelled at the back of your throat.

"Don't act all innocent y/n, you literally packed your bags and left without a word. You didn't even try to think of a solution" he spat back at you.

You just laughed with disbelief. "excuse me, i have places i need to be" You push past him and walk to your next class.

You were so enraged at that encounter. "Don't act all innocent" he was the reason i left. I was there for him and did everything i could. I even embarrassed myself trying to get his attention. Ridiculous. You promised yourself that he wouldn't affect you. But he did, he really did. You arrive at the front of the school and meet the first years.

"Hiya, Y/n sensei!" Itadori said with a grin.

You waved back. You were about to speak until you were cut off by a voice.

"Whys here cursed energy so impossible to read, who the hell is this woman" A mouth on Itadoris cheek formed. He quickly slapped his face.

You eyes widened at the realization. Sukunas Vessel.

"So you're his vessel?"
Itadori nodded in response as he fought with his face.
"Sorry about that y/n sensei, he's very annoying sometimes hard to control"

You gave a chuckle and started to explain their mission.
"Neither me and Gojo will accompany you on this mission, i will be on stand by if i'm needed but please don't rely on me! you are to go to this location, and exorcise the curses that lie within it. Most you'll face is a grade 2 curses, have fun! Oh and Itadori don't rely on Sukuna either."

The students nodded

"Just us alone?" Nobara asked with confusion.

"yeah you guys are strong aren't you? do you need a babysitter" You said with a pout. They started to act all defensive and you laughed at their sudden reaction.

You waved them off and walked back to your office. Sliding into your office chair you opened your laptop. You started typing away at email and business partnerships. Deep in focus, 2 hours ended up flying by. Your phone rang, It was Megumi.

Megumi: Y/n sensei...we need your help, Nobaras hurt really bad and Yuji switched with Sukuna when a special grade cursed spirit randomly appeared.

What- ok i'm on my way.

You were there within a minute. You warped and saw Nobara on the ground and Megumi facing Itadori. But it wasn't Itadori it was Sukuna. They were fighting. You quickly intervened.

"Megumi get Nobara back to school quick! I'm gonna have a chat with our new friend here." He quickly ran off and you were faced with the one and only Sukuna.

"Well well well, look who we have here." He smirked as he looked down at you. "You are quite gorgeous i must say." Sukuna said while he gently grabbed your chin.

"Give him back." you stated.

"That brat is dead, his heart is gone. I ripped it out!" He laugh maniacally. Your eyes shifting to the hole in his chest. You swallowed hard and grabbed his wrist that rested on your chin.

"well then i guess you might have to join him" You said as your eyes widened with insanity. You summoned thousands of stars piercing through his skin. He was quick, he dodged many of them but you didn't stop there. Cursed Technique. Gravitational manipulation. You squeezed the air around him lifting him far up in the air. He grunted at the sudden move.

"who are you lady..?!" he stared into your eyes. Your temper slowly died down. "Y/n L/n". A smirk forming on your lips as his eyes went huge. You squeezed the gravity that surrounded him to the point of him fainting. The marks covering his body faded and you then saw lifeless Yuji on the ground. You looked at him with disappointment, he was weak. You pick up his body and warped back into the school.

"Shoko, I have a surprise." You say while holding the body of a boy over your shoulder.

"He died?" you nodded as a response to her question and layed him down on the cold metal table that stood in the middle of the room. Suddenly the door burst open. It was Gojo, you felt his aura turn blue. He was hurt. You felt bad.

"fuck." Gojos breath hitched as he stood over Itadoris lifeless body.

"I'm sorry Satoru.." You said while looking at the body. He didn't even acknowledge you. Whatever. You walked out of the door giving him some space. You kinda blamed yourself. You were too late to save him and gave them a mission where you didn't accompany them on and this was the result. You didn't mourn though, you learned to cope with loss after your grandparents were swallowed alive by curses in front of you a week after you arrived back home. Your clan being slaughtered, Getos death, Gojo leaving you. You didn't rely on anyone to stay by your side. It was just you.

"I need a drink." You drove back to your penthouse, stepping into the empty space. You cracked open a bottle of rum. Swishing it around in the glass you stared through the window admiring the city.

"Y/n sannnnn~ I'm back open up." The white haired boy said while pressing his body against your dorm room door.

"Satoru!" You slamming the door open and falling into his arms.

"I missed you, you stupid white haired idiot"

He chuckled at your flustered frustration.

"Let me take you out to dinner, you gorgeous girl"

That night was perfect, he was focused on you and you were focused on him. You went out to a fancy restaurant, ordered a shit ton of dessert. And walked around the city late at night just enjoying each other's presence. You both sat a top of a roof. You could see the whole city beneath you. It was a beautiful sight.

"Y/n"

"Yeah?"

"I like you.."

"w-what"

"yeah, the way your eyes sparkle when your happy. The way your hair shines under the moonlight. I love it, i admire it. Your smile, laugh, butt..ahem who said that..! but seriously i love all of you."

You nudged him gently and took his hand in yours. His infinity being off.

"I like you too Satoru." Your gaze met his, and you both leaned in. Your lips gently brushing against each other. Before leaning in and planting a gentle kiss on each other. His lips were soft. Your stomach filled with butterflies. Laying your head on his shoulder you both sat in comfortable silence with smiles plastered over your faces.
~~~~~
You took your last swig of rum. Tears threatening to fall down your cheeks. But they didn't, you had everything you could ever ask for. But one thing, you longed for, happiness and closure. But that was one thing money couldn't buy you.

———
A/n: money does buy happiness 🙄