Chapter 9

Star Plasma Vessel pt4

You woke up and stretched. Cracking your bones. Hearing them pop made you sigh with relief.

———

You were all on your way. Finally arriving at the gates of Jujutsu Tech. You suddenly heard a slash of a sword. No fucking way.

You were slammed towards the ground. Geto getting a slash on his forearm.

"SUGURU GET RIKO AND KUROI INSIDE QUICK." He ran off with the girls and you quickly stood up. The dark haired man stood in front of you and Gojo. Your heart skipped a beat. Dropping far down into the pit of your stomach.

"I thought i killed you. Looks like your stronger then i thought." The man chuckled while reaching into the curse that at against his shoulder.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Gojo asked.

"the names Fushiguro Toji" He stated before dashing towards us at high speeds. He got ahold of Gojo.

"Satoru cursed techniques wont work on him it's all hand to hand combat!" You yelled before Gojo was slammed down on the concrete receiving a stab to the abdomen. Toji turned his head to you and quickly came from behind you grabbing you by the neck.

"I'll end this now . The whole L/n clan will be erased FOREVER." He laughed manically.

You struggled to leave his grasp. You reached up and a sword fell into your palm. Quickly swinging it down landing it right in his chest. He let go as he was shocked. You gasped as you hit the ground. A ring of bruises lined your neck.

"I will fucking avenge my family no matter what it takes."

"You're a pathetic little bitch." He replied.

You looked back up to see he was gone. You spun your body around in a defensive position. You saw a massive amount of fly heads coming your way. Covering up Gojo completely. You knew exactly what this was. You focused your gaze and saw Toji slash through Gojos neck. You couldn't breathe. Seeing his limp body lie on the ground. You shook with fear loss and horror. You couldn't move. You were frozen. Toji came up to you grabbing your chin.

"I'll make a deal with you, typically i would just kill you. But i'm in a good mood. I'll spare your life for the sword of stars." You didn't even look him in the eye your eyes lost their shine as you stared at Gojos body on the ground. You just gave him the blade. He patted your head.

"Good girl." and he disappeared into the school.

You ran to Gojo. "SATORU PLEASE. NO..no" Your knees absorbing his blood that you knelt in. "not you too..." tears from your eyes fell. Falling onto his chest you sobbed and sobbed. You couldn't move. That sick fuck took everything from you...Your family and now your only real friends.

"Y/n..?" a voice said. You felt a hand on top of your head. Caressing it gently.

You looked up to see Gojo alive.

"What the fuck, WHAT THE FUCK." you screamed as you held him close. He held you back.
"I thought you were gone...forever." You looked into his glossy ocean eyes.

"he should have cut my whole head off." he chuckled as you punched his chest gently. "Don't scare me like that"

"Go find Suguru and Amanai, i need to go do something" You nodded and got up. Gojo gently wiped the tears from your eyes.

You ran through the school and tripped. You tripped over a body. Kurois body...your stomach flipped. You felt her pulse. It was gone. You had to keep going guilt flooding through your body. You ran into a room and saw Geto lying in the middle of it. N-no... You looked up to see Toji shoving Amanais body into the curse he wore around him. You got up to finally finish him off but he disappeared.

"Suguru no...nononononono" You grabbed his face and cupped in your hands placing your forehead against his. Tears strolled down your face. You turning the sky black, absorbing all the cursed energy you could. You placed your hands on his wound and sobbed while emitting all you could attempting a reverse curse technique.

"Suguru, please" You screamed as all your cursed energy emptied from your body leaving it limp and in pain. You heard a faint pulse. Your heart slowed and you quickly yelled for help.

———
You walked out of the school defeated. Your body hurt. Your head hurt. Your heart hurt. Everything hurt. You walked along the sidewalk of the school. You were so enraged and disappointed. This was not supposed to happen. You fiddled with the bracelet on your bracelet. Until you felt the ground shake under you. You looked up at the sky and saw Satoru Gojo. You felt his cursed energy. It was different from before. It was like it had quadrupled. He surpassed you. You were astonished at the power he released. You looked around and saw the moon that sat in the day sky. A white dull object that was just floating.

You kept walking until you reached him. Gojo slowly dropped to the ground your gaze meeting his. He saw your face. Splattered with blood that wasn't your own. He wiped it off your cheeks and tucked your hair behind your ear. Tears slowly rolled down your cheeks. Crashing into his chest in a sob he held you close.

"He killed my family, my clan, he slaughtered you in front of me. Kuroi, Amanai...Suguru." You said in a sob straight into his chest. "and i did nothing..i only saved one...i'm useless" your voice cracked. Gojo gently raised your chin to look at him.

"he's gone now, he wont hurt you. No one will i promise, and your not useless. never say that" planting a kiss on your forehead. You closed your eyes and the two of you stood together in each others grasp.

———
a/n: 🙏🏻 pls vote

"she's stronger" {gojo x fem reader}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara