Chapter 7

"Time?" Out of curiosity, Rohan made a chorus with me.

She murmured, "Seve.." and the rest of the words would have been audible only to her, hopefully.

We stopped walking behind after hearing from her, as that could bring problems to her.

We took a turn and went to our home with a straight face, and once we were in our home, we both started to jump out of joy. He hugged me, and I was on cloud nine.

"Hey! Soon you are going to be committed." He chuckled.

"Hopefully." I said in response and added, "Hey! "First, I should look great on my first date."

"Okay! Go bathe instead of just spraying a can of perfume on you." Rohan mocked me as I skipped my bath on some weekends when I didn't have any training.

"Hey! Shoooo! It's a secret. Now, I am going for a hot bubble bath." I said that and flew to my room.

After a nice bubble bath, I came out in a bathrobe and tried to figure out for myself what to wear. But couldn't.

So I called, "Roohhhhhh! Come to my room."

Rohan rushed to my room to see what had gotten into me.

"Hey! Please help me pick an outfit."

"Black! black! black! Girls love only two colors: pink and black. But if she is a legend like me, she might like blue." Rohan uttered and added, "Go in black. It can never go wrong."

"Hey, black shirt, hoodie, or t-shirt? Should it be plain black or patterned?" I had so many questions on my mind.

"Black suit?" Rohan teased me.

"Hey! That's a great idea. I have a classy tuxedo that will match this occasion." I said that and rushed to my cupboard to get that out.

"I was joking, Chris. There is no occasion today. You are going to the coffee shop on our street, and that's it." Rohan said, but I was not convinced.

This is my first date with her. I need to make a lasting impression in her mind.

I wore my tuxedo despite Rohan trying to stop me multiple times.

"Hey! A sudden doubt!" Rohan said and added, "What time she said?"

"Sevee," I imitated her and started laughing.

"Hey! That's my doubt. Is it 7 or 7.30 or 7.45 pm?" Rohan asked a valid question.

"Who knows? Let's go by 7 and wait till she arrives." I said, took my car keys, and started walking towards the door.

"Why car? The shop is just a few steps away." Rohan asked as I got in the car.

"Just for show-off purposes. Or maybe she can ask me to take me somewhere during which the car can help." I uttered it and started the engine.

I reached the place in 10 minutes, but it takes only 2 minutes to walk. I struggled with parking and finally entered the coffee shop.

To my surprise, she was already there at the corner table with a cup of cold coffee in her hand.

I approached her slowly and cleared my throat to grab her attention. But her reaction shook me.

"Youuuuu??"