Chapter 17

Christo's POV

"You can kiss me." She whispered in a low, seductive voice.

"I will regret it later." I whispered the truth that I might have buried at that moment. But I chose not to.

She took a few steps backwards to kill the close contact, which broke the evil spell that surrounded us. I was back to reality.

"Sorry." I murmured out of embarrassment.

"I.. I will be.. bye." She stammered and ran away from me.

Ah! I am an idiot, not only an idiot; I am a rogue and a pervert, and I deserve all the curse words.

I was angry at myself for feeling things that I should not have felt.

As she was so close to me, it felt like I was cheating Zaara. Rohan's face also flashed on my stupid brain for a moment.

Sorry, Zaara and Rohan.

Shii! They are on a date, right? Ahhh! I just forgot Rohan called me, and that was the one that led to that almost kiss.

I took my phone and dialed his number.

Tring! Tring!

The sound was not from my phone but from somewhere in the house.

Shit!

I hurried out of my room when I saw Rohan and Zaara approaching my room.

"You..." I dragged out the words, as I didn't know what to ask.

"How's the kiss?" His face was grimaced with anger and disgust.

"Shooo! Zaara's here!" I murmured, going close to him.

He pushed me with force and roared, "You were kissing my crush, and now you want to keep it a secret from your crush. Don't you have shame?"

After finishing the statement, he couldn't control himself. He clenched his hands and took a step forward, probably for a punch or slap, while Zaara started crying out of fear.

"Please stop!" She's too fragile to witness such a fight.

"I didn't kiss. Really! Please, please calm down, Roh." I said, stepping backwards, as I didn't want a fight. Not with him. Not for a girl. Not for anyone.

After hearing my statement, his anger was greater than ever before.

"Do I look dumb?" He said, took his phone, and displayed it to me.

Call history of Chris Bff✨
Call duration: 20 seconds

As we were busy doing something that we should not be doing, I didn't notice anything.

When Maya got my hands, the call might have been attended. Probably on his second or third dial, as we were playing for a long time.

So he must have heard my stupid question and her positive answer to it.

"How much did you exactly hear?" I blurted.

"You are making out, right? Is she still in your bedroom?" He saw me like a worm; that's so disgusting.

"I am going." Zaara muttered and started walking away from us.

I ran behind, stopped her, and said, "I really didn't kiss her because it felt like cheating on you."