Suffering for my Unfaithful Mate

edited the mistakes 

sort of :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I have never met him but I can feel him all the time. From the moments he gets hurt or the instant he feels pain, and even to heart breaking event. When he makes love to another woman. It all causes me pain, mentally and physically, but I can not do a single thing about my agony. I have no clue in how to stop these pain because they are caused by my soul mate. My only hope for the immense suffering  to stop , that causes me to sweep out of distress is for me to meet him and convince him that we were meant to be together. If rejected by the man who is meant for me I will die, simple as that.

    I don't know when these things started to happen to me, but I knew exactly why they began. At my coming of age of fifteen was the when I was able to transform into my wolf. It also allowed my heart open it's awareness towards sensing my mate. Even though in the beginning the pain was minimal it felt like a pinch right above my heart. Following the years after my fifteen birthday the pinch grew worse and worse until it was no longer a single pinch but blows that would leave there marks all over my body. But that was nothing compared towards the agony I endured when I realized that my mate was making love with another woman. This fact had made my heart crumbling at the thought that he never wanted me.

     Even though I don't know his name, how he looks like, or how he  feels about me. There is an undeniable fact that I will always be in love with him. For the soul reason that I'm his. Every  girl dreams about the man that will change her entire world. As a werewolf I have my destined individual solely for me even when he clearly does not know of my pain. I still keep hope in my aching heart that one day I will able to meet him. That no matter happen he will love me.

     Coming back to the reality of school, it makes me chuckle looking at how my teacher is trying to explain the lesson but he fails. My thoughts become fill with the imagination of my mate and who he could be. When it hit me straight in the chest the pain was unbearable. No words could describe what I felt.  Tears fell across my face as I knew he was cheating on me again. My soul mate, he was making love with some other woman.

    Before my classmates could notice my tears I had dashed out my class. My teacher's complaints were left behind as I had locked myself in the nearest restroom stall. I clenched at my chest as the pain over whelmed my soul. It had felt like a knife was slashing at my heart repeatedly at the attempts of ripping out my soul.  the pain never lasted more than an hour but the aftermath was horrid. Every muscle in my body ached from the pain making it almost alway impossible to move leaving me immobile. how was I to live in pain or through this pain. Loving a man I had never met was becoming more difficult as the years passed. I do not know how I'm going to be able to live like this anymore .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 hope everyone enjoyed

^-^ ROSE