HanaNeneKou | Presents

"Eh..?!" Hanako whined, pulling on Yashiro's arm. "You really went on a date?!"

"It wasn't a date.. we just went shopping..!" Kou yelled, gripping onto his broom tightly as he swept. The obvious blush grew on his face, and his ears turned red.

"That's right! For Minamoto-senpai's birthday.." Yashiro frowned, rolling her eyes and pushing Hanako off.

"Aww.. I wanna be involved! Come on!" Hanako cried, whining.

"You can't leave the school, so that's a you problem." Yashiro sighed, patting Hanako's head as he floated in the air and poured like a little child.

"Skill issue.." Kou laughed under his breath, and Hanako, provoked, floated over and bonked his head.

"OW!" Kou whined, rubbing the spot where he hit.

"It's not a skill issue! What does that even mean? I have no issues!" Hanako whined, floating around and kicking and punching the air.

Kou rolled his eyes, hitting Hanako back with the broom.

"You don't hit people! You turd!" Kou growled, Yashiro quickly came in and pulled Hanako away.

"Stop fighting! Me and Kou have nothing! We just went shopping for gifts, is that really so bad?" she pleaded, and Hanako looked away. Embarrassed himself, but he sighed anyway.

"No.. I just don't want to be left behind.." he admitted so openly, unusual for the boy who couldn't say anything on his own. Even when he was alive, he had to ask his brother to ask questions on his behalf.

"Left behind? What are you? STOOPID?" Kou taunted, putting his hands on his hips and leaning closer to Hanako's embarrassed face. "We're not leaving you out! Heck, we figured we should buy you something!"

"Buy me something..?" Hanako muttered, a little calmer. He loves presents, especially from his friends. His first ever friends.

"Well, I tried to spent my allowance on Minamoto-senpai but.. I figured you would want something so there were these cute keychains.. of planets.." Yashiro smiled, quickly going over to her bag and grabbed a small paper one with tons of coloured paper.

"The planets..?" Hanako muttered, and Yashiro beamed.

"Yep! You get the Moon, Kou gets the Sun, and I get Earth!" Yashiro smiled, pulling the Moon out of her bag. On her phone case already was the Earth, and Kou had the sun attached to his bag.

"You guys did that for me..?" Hanako asked, his voice cracking. The little tears in his eyes weren't too obvious, but Kou noticed them and placed an arm on Hanako's cold shoulder. They were all accustomed to his temperature by now, anyway.

"You're our friend, so of course we did," Kou smiled, and Yashiro placed the Moon keychain in Hanako's hand, keeping it there.

"You guys.. thank you.." Hanako sobbed, smiling. The 2 smiled back.

"I got my brother a cook book, since he was interested in that stuff oddly enough.. Senpai got him cufflinks with bolts on them." Kou laughed, and Yashiro giggled with him.

"Wait! Why did you get the boy the Sun? He should get Venus?" Hanako butted in, completely ignoring the Teru things. It went through one ear and out the other.

"Because I'm kinda like.. the Sun?" Kou laughed a little, puzzlement plain in his tone.

"But boys go to Venus to get a bigger penis!" Hanako explained, and Kou sweated embarrassed at that comment.

"Shut up.." he muttered.

"Eh? Isn't it boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider?" Yashiro explained, and the two boys shake their head in return.

"Get more stupider isn't grammatically correct, but the Venus thing is.. inappropriate.." Kou flared.

Point is, I love these three!