The Yugi twins first felony

THIS IS BASED OFF "THE COFFIN OF ANDY AND LEYLEY" AND SO THERE WILL BE MENTION OF MILD GORE.

~~~

They were 7, young. And the whole ordeal is a blur, but some parts are visible. The box, the shovel.. cutting their hands and wiping it on their lips.

But Tsukasa remembers it well. And he remembers how it all started.

There was a girl, her name was _______. She was fun, and a little popular, but most importantly she really liked Amane. A reason for he didn't know. But she was probably the only person he knew that could tell the two apart.

Tsukasa knew. And he didn't like sharing.

She came over to play sometimes, and Amane couldn't help but feel his heart full. Having a friend other than his brother was a good feeling, although he knew... Tsukasa wasn't happy.

He put on a smile, and joined in with playing. In the backyard, with a ball. When Amane went to the bathroom, he would ask her to do gross things sometimes.

Like catch a lizard in the bushes, or find worms for birds. She grimaced, but followed along anyway. Thinking "if I want to be friends with Amane, I have to get along with Tsukasa too.."

And when she seemed to get a little too close (for a 7 year old that is), Tsukasa would act clingy and whiny on purpose. To make her jealous, and wink.

A lot.

But nether the less, ______ still came over. They walked home together sometimes, Tsukasa trailing behind and kicking rocks.

And then he would run up and grab Amane's arm, the moment _____ tried to.

One day, Tsukasa and his friends were running around the streets. They weren't allowed to exit their block, on parents orders. But Tsukasa sometimes went to the edge.

And that's when he found it. An abandoned, large house. It has a shed in the back, and lots of old junk. Some of the sliding doors were so full of junk he couldn't open them properly, but soon enough... that became his secret little place.

He would leave and come back late, which worried Amane but he was always back in time for dinner and.. Mum and Dad didn't really mind. So it must have been okay.

_____ came over one afternoon, on the Summer Break. She lived a few streets away in a small house with her cat. Amane liked the cat a lot.

"Hey, hey! Amane, Tsukasa-san, let's go play at my house!" _____ grinned. She knew she just had to invite Tsukasa along to be polite. But secretly she wished he would get sick or something.

"I don't mind.." Amane blushed, always awkward and flushed.

Tsukasa glared, just for a moment. But brought up a better idea, one he enjoyed more and had thought about repeatedly.

"I know a secret base we can go to! It's big, and no one lives there!"

"Isn't that bad..?"

"Is that where you have been going to all the time?! Tsukasaaaa!"

"I kept Amane company when you were gone," _____ winks, kicking at the ground with a grin.

"Well I keep Amane company every night! Especially when he has nightmares!" Tsukasa grins, taking Amane by the hand.

"Let's go to the secret base!"

And then they run off, _____ close behind. "Waaaaiit!!"

That was the last time anyone saw ______.

The next part was... horrific. It started out with a game of hide and seek, Tsukasa hiding with Amane and being caught immediately. When they hid in an old room, Tsukasa jammed the door shut with his socks and smirked at Amane.

"I have a fun idea!"

"Yeah..?"

"Let's trap her, when she's hiding! You go count, and I stuff her into the closet!"

"What?! Tsukasa, that's mean!"

"Oh come on, we'll let her out afterwards. Just a little scary, like..."

"...?"

"BOO!"

And that's when the door swings open, _____ pointing at the two boys.

"I found you! Ha, you guys need to get better at this game.."

"Aw man.." Tsukasa says, exaggeratedly exasperated.

"I found you first, Tsukasa! Go count!"

"Really..? You suck!" Tsukasa whines, moving past ____ and leaving the room, with a wink.

Amane hides in himself, frowning guilty.

He can't really remember what happens next. It's kind of muzzled and fuzzy, a blur, a haze. But he remembers feeling absolutely distraught.. and that if he didn't follow Tsukasa's orders, he might get hurt.

He was sometimes like that... violent and stuff.

______ was shoved into an old closet, and the door was slammed close. Amane fumbled with the lock, a turn style one. He couldn't get it into the hole, but Tsukasa came up behind and finished it.

There was a lot of yelling, and whining, but Tsukasa covered Amane's ears.

She was whining. Something about asthma, and couldn't breathe. Couldn't see, she wanted out. She was petrified. Tsukasa could care less.

"It's just a joke! We'll let you out in a second!" Tsukasa teased, Amane falling to his knees and crying a little.

"This isn't funny Tsu..."

"Take a joke, come on let's go home and get popsicles! We'll come back later and get her out."

Amane was strong to disagree, and defend _____ but...

The next morning, the two came back to the house. _______'s parents were worried sick but Tsukasa and Amane just said she went home by herself...

And anyone would believe an innocent 7 year old, right?

The closet was opened, and out fell something. It was kind of rosy, but a bit bloody. Amane remembers fingertips scratched till they breathed, and there was quite a bit of vomit.

Amane looked down. Shocked. In awe. His heart fell to his stomach and he fell to his knees, slamming the door shut on her legs.

"Huh..?"

Tsukasa, also a bit shocked but less surprised, just frowned.

"Oops."

There was a lot of crying, and shocked gasps. Was it from Amane? He can't really remember... only an aching in his throat that couldn't be healed.

And he only remembers a few comments.

"If she can't even claw her way out of a closet, there's no way she can survive. We did the good thing, throwing her towel in."

"We need to wrap her in something.."

And in the end, there was a hole in the back of the closet they shoved her in. She would start to rot, of course. But this house was being taken down in a few months time, no one would care.

And last... some sort of promise. Amane wasn't sure if Tsukasa could ever keep a secret, let alone promise. So...

A cut at their fingertips, and wiping on their lips was the way to do it.

"Ouch.. can't you cut me more gently?!" Tsukasa growled, sucking the blood from his fingertip.

"How am I supposed to CUT you gently..?!" Amane panicked, slicing at his finger. He hesitated at first, but winced at the mark.