Out on the lake

"SLOW DOWN!!" Kou screamed, holding onto the water ski thing for dear life. He was trying his best to keep his balance, and not fall in.

"WHAT?!" Nene yelled, waving her arms. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" 

"Be quiet, Yashiro-san.. I'm trying to steer this thing." Amane sighed, twirling the steering wheel around. Apparently, this was his second time ever using a jet ski..

As the boat spun around, so did Kou. And he went flying off his ski's and into the water. A bellyflop. A loud splash rained down, and Amane laughed.

"Ouch, that outta hurt.." Nene whinced, feeling Kou's pain.

"Well I can't go get him!" Amane smiled, turning back to face Nene.

"Why not?" 

"I'll probably run him over!" Amane said, half serious. Nene laughed awkwardly at his 'joke'...

Yeah, he probably would.

It was a hot Summer this year out on the lake, and the gang decided that this Saturday was the perfect time to go out and revel in the salty water and sticky sun. So they did just that. The lake was about 200 metres wide and 500 metres long. Big. Fun. Perfect. Yet slightly popular. There were boats to hire, and Amane decided this Summer was the perfect time to get a boat-license.

Well he was shit at it. 

~~~

"Kou-nii chan fell again!" Tiara giggled, kicking her feet over the edge of the pier/dock.

"He does that a lot." Teru sighed, ruffling her wet hair. "Let him be, he's having fun."

"Can I jump off this pier?!" Tiara asked, already knowing her answer.

"NO." he screams. Akane laughs.

"Watch, little one! I can jump in!" Akane beams, leaping forward and into the water. Aoi claps a little, smiling. Teru sighs, what a bad impression..

"Aoi." Teru frowns, when Akane resurfaces. "Don't make my sister do anything she's not allowed to."

Akane pokes his tongue out and splashes water at Teru. He's not too happy about that, and jumps in after him, getting his shirt wet. Tiara smiles, and looks up at Aoi, who's now sitting next to her.

"Are you gonna jump in too?!" Tiara smiles, Aoi shakes her head. Behind her petite, cute smile, is fear. She can't swim, she never has. She's too fragile and nervous, and really.. just hates deep waters.

"No, I like watching." Aoi lies, smiling. She looks down and see's Akane and Teru wrestling in the water, and she frowns. She wants to join in too, she wants to have fun too, but she's afraid that her body will sink straight to the bottom. She can't even handle school pools, and calls in sick when it's Summer.

Tiara leans forward, about to jump. But Aoi grabs her shoulders and pulls her back.

"No! You shouldn't do that.." Aoi frowns, if she can't even swim, how can a little girl like Tiara do it?

But Tiara can.

And she will.

"Here I go! Canon-ball!" Tiara squeals, jumping in and hitting Akane in the head. He collapses, and Aoi looks down very shocked. Teru grabs Tiara, and holds her up high, mad.

"Tiiiaaaaraaa..." he growls, she just giggles back. 

And Aoi can't help but laugh a little. 

~~~

"M'lady.." Natsuhiko sighs, sitting on the edge of the sand bank. Sakura, sitting in her donut floaty, lifts up her sunglasses and glances over, annoyed.

"Yes?" she responds.

"I don't think it's wise to be reading near waters.." Natsuhiko advises. 

"No one asked for your input. Let me read." she says calmly, and Natuhiko is taken a back, and lies down in the sun. Truthfully, he just wants to swim around with Sakura and have her cling to him. But she prefers to float around and not get well.

Until Tsukasa comes.

"SA-KU-RAAA!" he screams, running into the water as he kicks sand onto Natsuhiko. He jumps and grabs onto her floaty, making her a little unstable.

"Tsukasa?!" she squeals, surprised. He giggles.

"Heave-ho!" 

Tsukasa pulls Sakura into the water, and she frowns. Fuck. But thankfully, Natsuhiko is there to save her, as her book is about to hit the water, he grabs it.

And misses Sakura.

She splashes into the water, and Tsukasa quickly takes over her donut floaty. He kicks away, splashing more water onto Natsuhiko. Sakura resurfaces, mad. Her book is slightly wet, but her hair is ruined.

"You idiot." she groans, kicking him in the nuts underwater. 

Ouch, that's got to hurt.