Hanako + Tsukasa WIP's I don't plan on finishing

(Nightmares)

"Tsukasa..?" knocked Hanako slowly. His face burning with embarrassment and humiliation. Was he really doing this? For the first time in 55 years?

"Hm? Oh.. AMANE!!" squealed Tsukasa, jumping up from his chair, spilling some acidic potions that burned through the table.

"Shh! Keep your voice down.." said Hanako, lightly embracing his brother into a hug, unusual for him to be the first one to give such affection in this scenario.

"Hmmm.. alright. What brings you here?! Is there a party?!" asked Tsukasa, excitement filling the room.

"No nothing of the sort. I sort of..." began Hanako, scratching his head.

"Was scared..? from a dream.."

A silence filled the room.

"Oh..! Okay!" said Tsukasa, patting Hanako's head. "There there, it's okay! We'll explode the bullies!"

"No-.." Hanako couldn't respond. An internally warm feeling filled his heart. Since when was his brother moderately okay at comforting? Probably got to do with the crybaby girly boy who hung around Tsukasa often, Hanako thought.

They spent the rest of the night cuddling. Hanako didn't say a word, he was too ashamed but secretly enjoyed it. He really enjoyed seeing his brother.

(Plane)

Tsukasa jumped around in his seat. They hadn't even taken off and he was already excited. Amane on the other hand was sweating nervously, he couldn't stand planes, let alone the loud sounds.

"Tsukasa.. be quiet.." Amane groaned. Also squirming in his seat, but not out of excitement.

"I can't! This is too exciting! We're going to Uji for the week! Theres so much to do!!" Tsukasa squeeled. He couldn't anticipate the festivals, temples and long walks the summer had awaiting them.

"You're anno-" Amane started.

Then suddenly, the plane started moving. A loud screeching sound could be heard from below, coming from the jets and the wheels. Tsukasa smiled while Amane frowned. This was all becoming too much, he just wanted to go home and read a book.

Tsukasa, however, noticed Amane's fear and gave him a sympathetic grin.

"Don't worry Amane! It'll be a fast trip, and I'm here! We're gonna have the best time!" Tsukasa comforted, reaching for Amane's hand.

"Thanks Tsu.." Amane smiled coyly, taking Tsukasa's hand. There was a moment of silence before..

"But if you can't handle this, you'll never be an astronaut! And I know Mama and Papa are rooting for you." Tsukasa teased.

They then took off, high into the air.