Classroom Shenanigans

"That's not right at all.. you didn't carry the two!" Yashiro scolds, poking at Amane's math textbook, the papers are crumpled and there are drawings all over his pages. The front cover has 'Middle School First Year' scrambled on it in sharpie, so it means he's had it for years.. but never writes down notes. Amane prefers to just memorise things, and not write them down. His older girlfriend though, Yashiro, thinks its stupid..

"Oh who cares, I do great in tests! Don't fall, or your radish ankles with split into two!" Amane laughs, pointing out how she's leaning on the back of her chair to help him study. 

"Rad-" Yashiro growls, snatching the book from his desk. Amane reacts quickly, and tries to grab it back but she's already responded, and slapped him with the book as it's folded into a cone. Amane just laughs back, and tries to push her away. 

Just then, Amane's little brother from the classroom over, rushes in. His hair is a mess, and his uniform is untidy, but he's the spitting image of his brother. The only main differences is their tone of voice (which even them, is very little) and pupil shape. Tsukasa's pupils are extremely dilated, letting more light in. He's always been the optimist of the two.

"Amane, Amane!" Tsukasa yells, slamming the door open with such force the window shutters a little. Well, this is the old school building and it's been around for ages. Amane just rolls his eyes when he sees his little brother come in, and pushes Yashiro away. Tsukasa slams the door behind him as he puts his hands on his hips.

"Tsukasa? What's up? Why aren't you in your own class.." Amane sighs, about to stand up from his chair. The younger brother happily skips over to his brother, and rests his hands on Amane's shoulders, massaging them.

"I was just doing stuff.." Tsukasa laughs, and Amane raises an eyebrow. But another boy rushes into the room, slamming the door open with twice as much power. The second the aggravated blonde spots Tsukasa, he stomps on over.

"HE PUSHED ME DOWN THE MOTHER FUCKING STAIRS!" Kou yells, putting his hands on Tsukasa's shoulders and shaking him around. The two are in the same class, and somehow get paired up for everything, (which Kou despises.)

The only reason they ever got along was because of how they always fought over how cool their older brothers were, and it sort of became a competition between them to brag about who was more awesome. Amane finds it embarrassing, but Teru thinks its endearing.

Suddenly, someone grips Kou by his collar, and pulls him backwards. It's Akane, a friend of Yashiro-senpai and his older brother. They're all good friends, but not too close to each other. Teru finds him nice, but an extremely gross person when it comes to his girlfriend. Yashiro thinks he is obsessed, but can be cool when he wants to. He gets into fights with Lemon Yamabuki frequently, though.

"Stop fighting and all of you, go back to your own classes!" Akane yells, bonking Kou on the head. Tsukasa just laughs, and another boy, Mitsuba, just smirks from the doorway as he leans on the doorframe.

"Silly Minamoto-kun, you don't fight the Yugi twins! They'll fuse together and beat you up! Hahaha!"

~~~

ill finishh itt laterrrr