Hananene | I'm always a shoulder to lean on, even if you're cold to the touch.

The summer afternoons light shines through the triangular, stained panes. An array of crisp green, blue and light pink flurry through and rest on the raw, rusty sink faucet.

It's a mystery of how the bathroom always gets so dirty, but overnight.. there's always a new mess.

"Hanako-kun!" Nene smiles, waving her hand at him as she continues to sweep the bathroom. The mystery floats in, a smile creeping onto his lips as he enters the light.

"Ah, Yashiro.." Hanako grins, it's slightly forced. His skin is translucent, shiny, it reminds Nene of her favourite Western movie. Twilight.

Forbidden love between a vampire, and normal girl, in Forks, Washington. Always rainy, cold, grey, it's sad.. yet, their love is adoring. Nene can't really understand the movies, but her subtitles are on... so?

"What's got you so down? Is it the Yorishiro's...?" Nene asks, placing the broom down, it lightly landing and slumping against the wall.. much like Hanako.

"Argh, the boy. Always running his mouth about something..." he rolls his eyes, his tone sincere.

Nene can't help but giggle, catching Hanako's attention. He raises an eyebrow, and rolls his eyes.

"Is that a laugh I hear? Did I say something funny?" he grins, looking at her with a wink. Nene just chuckles and waves her hand around, gesturing a no.

"No, it's just nice seeing you get along with Kou-kun! You two used to be so uptight!" she adds, Hanako's expression changes drastically from embarrassment to shock.

"Me?! Uptight?! He was the pushy, stern and stubborn one! I never do anything wrooooooong!!" Hanako cries out, landing on his knees.

"Ah-!" Nene catches him, picking him up although he's surprisingly light when he's close to the floor.

"You're so funny, Hanako-kun! Be nice to him!" she scolds lightly, and he blinks. His eyes full of stars and awe, and then it changes again to embarrassment.

"I will..." he frowns, a tint of blush coating his cheeks. But you'll never know it based on the lighting.