Christmas

Y/n POV

Another day, another beating. Well, that's a depressing sentence to hear on Christmas isn't it? Well, that's my life. Unfortunately my parents aren't here to celebrate it with me and I have almost no friends.

Y/n: Fuck me with a gurkin sideways.

???: Why do you always say that? ITs funny but still why?

Turning around I faced my best friendo, Izuku Midoriya.

Y/n: Don't know, woke up one day and decided to start saying it. Merry Christmas bro. Sorry I couldn't get you a gift.

Izuku smiled at me with that infamous smile and pulled a gift from behind his back.

Izuku: Its fine bro, merry Christmas.

I smiled at my friend and accepted the gift.

Y/n: I really don't deserve this man. Thanks bro and hey, maybe next year I'll give you a gift.

We shared a quick laugh and that day I went home with him to his place, Mamadoriya was already finished cooking Christmas dinner and smiled when she saw us walk through the door.

Inko: Hello Y/n, merry Christmas. Sorry that your mom and dad couldn't be here the celebrate.

I looked down for a bit and thought.

Y/n: Yeah....well its fine. I've got you guys. You guys are practically my family at this point.

Once I finished saying that they smiled at me and we had a great dinner....I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have them with me.

[TIMESKIP]

Later at home I decided to open the gift Izuku gave me and when I opened it it was a pair of armbands, black in colour.

Y/n: Nice, I can finally complete the fit with these.

As I was thinking I looked over at the Christmas tree I set up all those years ago, before my parents were presumed dead.......I refused to open the last gift the gift and today I've decided to do it.

Getting up and walking over to the tree u grabbed the box and unwrapped it. opening the box I saw a note.

Dad:'Hey kiddo, if you're reading this note then, Merry Christmas! But I'm probably not around to celebrate it.....sorry sport. I wish I could be.....but anyway that's not what I wrote this for. I want you to have my old cape and hat, take care of it for me OK? Love ya'

I put the note down and took out the cape, it was a black cape, but I couldn't see a hat. Wonder where it is?

Y/n: Eh well....Merry Christmas mom and dad.

Not what I was expecting to do for this book but I decided fuck it. This was supposed to come out alongside the next chapter but I couldn't find time to do it on Christmas do I'm a bit late. Merry late Christmas y'all.