Personification of black air force.2

Black air force energy gained!

Saiyan power achieved!?

Last time. On dragon ball Y/n.

Triton: A monkey. YOU MONKEY!!!!!

Y/n: What's the matter? You a racist or something? Doesn't matter. I'm now the on the power level of personification of black air force energy.

Now present day.

Triton was having flashbacks, the saiyan race, a race of prideful warriors. Too prideful in fact. But.......he thought all the saiyans were dead. How is this man become one of these monkeys!?

Y/n: What's the matter? Scared?

Triton had never been more insulted in his life, was this monkey really calling him a coward? He'd show this monkey his place.

Triton: DIE MONKEY!!!!

Triton charged at Y/n with an incredible speed before grabbing him by his face and slamming him down into the ground, then grabbing him with his tail he began to choke him, he then began to grin like a maniac.

Triton: How do you like that you stupid monkey!? To be put in your place by a superior being!?!?

Y/n simply began to chuckle with his eyes closed.

Y/n: Heheheh. You really do have a superiority complex......that will be your down fall.

Y/n opened his eyes and the first thing triton saw was a flash of red, then he was sent back by an unknown force.

Triton was still recovering from the shock of what happened. How did this ape push him back with only a glare?

Y/n: Keep your guard up!!!!

Y/n appeared in front of triton in a flash, hitting him with a double roundhouse kick to the face, sending him flying back before flying after him and hitting him with a gut punch that caused the frost demon to spit out saliva and a bit of blood.

But Y/n wasn't done with this fool yet. The next thing he did was disrespectful, he grabbed this man by his tail, using own tail and began to slam him into the ground over and over again.