Battle of gods part.2

Previously on Dragon ball Y/n.

The look in his eyes was cold and intimidating, saitama was getting goosebumps, he new that this would be a fight of his life, as he went for a serious punch, he was shocked to see he had hit nothing

The look in his eyes was cold and intimidating, saitama was getting goosebumps, he new that this would be a fight of his life, as he went for a serious punch, he was shocked to see he had hit nothing. But he could feel Y/n's presence behind him, with his eyes glowing white, and his fist cocked back he threw his fist forward and all that could be see was his fist and the symbol, Death!

Now on dragon ball Y/n.
3rd POV

As the fist made contact with the back of saitama's head, he was sent flying into the atmosphere before Y/n flew up and hit him again, sending him into space.

Saitama: He got more than 10X stronger than before. How did he do it?

Y/n: HAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Y/n came right at Saitama and hut him in the face but after that Saitama regained his composure and started to somehow fly. But then he sent out a serious punch. This was not enough though as Y/n easily dodges his attack.

Y/n: Too slow.

As Y/n said this his voice sounded like it had more of an echo, a lot more reverb than before, this was what ultra instinct had done to his voice.

Y/n: Try to keep up, Saitama!

Y/n charges at Saitama and starts to bombard him with attacks, but Saitama was able to block these attack very well, though with a bit of difficulty. But that's when he decided to try something new.

Saitama: Killer move: Serious series, consecutive serious kicks!

Consecutive serious kicks was enough for Saitama to gain the upper hand as it was enough to distract Y/n from him as these kicks were real, but also afterimages.

He went behind Y/n but as he was about to land his punch, Y/n dodged at the last second.

Y/n: Try again.

Hitting Saitama with a backwards elbow sent the hero flying back but he recovered and decided to show Y/n some real speed.

Saitama: Serious series: consecutive ligght speed attacks!

The attacks were fast, extremely fast, as fast as UI omen even! This was a speed Y/n had to be worried about. Though Y/n had one trick up his sleeve that could possibly kill him but it might be worth it in the long run. But that's for later.

Y/n: Time to take this battle further away, the solar system will be destroyed if we keep going.

Saitama simply nodded his head as he flew with Y/n to the far reaches of space, some how he was able to breathe, but he didn't know how and he didn't care, all he cared about was this fight.

Y/n instantly charged at Saitama trying to hit him, but all punches were blocked, but his upper half of his clothes wee now destroyed, but this reveled that Y/n had left some bruses on Saitama, but Saitama made Y/n bleed, Y/n would need to find a way to finish this, and fast, Ultra instinct was starting to put a drain on him, and it would eventually leave him defenseless.