Death counter. Battle of the gods

Y/n POV

Today is just not a good day.

3rd POV

We see Y/n flying through the sky but he's not flying normally, he was thrown this way.

Y/n: OOOF! UGGHH!

We then see him crash into the side of a building.

Y/n: ARRRRGGGHH!!! ALRIGHT YOU FILTHY FEATHERED FREAK!!!!!! LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT!!!!

Y/n is currently fighting against, can you guess? Well here's a hint, he has black wings and is a former servant of god!

Its kokabiel, and for some reason, he managed to make a poison preventing people from using supernatural powers and it slowly drains your energy.

Y/n: Grrrr! This poison is getting on my nerves! And its gonna kill me!

Kokabiel: Should've stayed away when you had a chance!

Kokabiel was planning to kill the gremory household but in order to do that he was gonna blow up the entire city and then the planet.

Y/n: Gonna need your help soon. Where are you!?

Y/n was calling out to a friend, but it wasn't Vegeta, he was busy on another planet, Sadala.

Kokabiel then decided he was done waiting and created a spear of pure light, then threw it at Y/n but Y/n was ready for it, he then just bareley moved to the side, he may not be able to access the true power of UI but he can use small bursts of it

Y/n: You may of disabled all of my powers, but I can still use them in small bursts!

Kokabiel: I suppose the serum isn't perfect, but no matter, you'll still die by my hands!!!

Y/n then activated Kaioken for one second to boost him forward before the poison canceled it. He then used UI to dodge kokabiels light spear, then leaping towards him and activating kaioken to hit him in the face, this stunned him for just a second, this was enough time for Y/n to destroy one of kokabiel's wings.

Y/n: Hakai!

This hakai was much weaker than the previous ones he's done in the past but it was enough to destroy kokabiel's wing. But the hakai couldn't spread. As it was weakened.

Y/n: Just how did you make a poison to stop me from using my powers!?!

Kokabiel started laughing like a mad man.

Kokabiel: I'm sure you're very curious, normally if I used it on a god of destruction or an angel or devil lord, it wouldn't of worked, but thanks to you being a mortal and everybody in your school not being divine god status other than some of their sacred gears it works! Not fully as you do posses divine power greater then most!

Y/n was just waiting for the right moment as kokabiel went on with his monologue. That's when the portal opened, and out stepped him.

 That's when the portal opened, and out stepped him