Enter the legendary form

3rd POV
5 days later

Its been a few days since triheax attacked and it seems like everything is back to the normal in union city.

The students were still shocked and angry to see that the powerless student had some how become stronger than trihexa, and travel with a destroyer god.

Life for Y/n has never been better. He's gotten stronger and has now learned to somewhat control that beast form. Not fully but to some extent. But its still not good enough.

Y/N POV

I'm still training on lord beeruses world because even though I beat trihexa, I know it won't be enough. I can't access that beast form with out a conduit and I can't stay in the form for long. So I'm learning how to access it at will. And fully control it.

I'm training by myself when I hear the voice of lord beerus.

Beerus: Y/n!

Y/n: Hello lord beerus! What's up?

Beerus: The headmasters of union academy request an audience with me,whis and you.

Y/n: Ain't no way in hell I'll ever talk to them like where all cool. Not after what they did to me!

Beerus: Remember Y/n, their not your superiors anymore. You are above them.

I come to a realization that he's right, I'm the superior now, I have a destroyer as a teacher and an angel as a sensei.

Y/n: Alright. Let's go meet with these pricks.

TIMESKIP

We arrive at the front entrance with the union headmasters waiting for us.

Nezu: Ahh lord beerus, and whis. And Y/n! Welcome to union.

Beerus: Spare us the welcoming mortal, just take us to the office and tell us what you want.

Ozpin: Right this way.

As we walk to the office I see multiple of my past torturers and they look pissed.

As we reach the office and walk in lord beerus and whis are offered a seat.

Whis: So why have you called us here?

Sirzechs: Well we want you to rethink our old offer.

Beerus: The one about us teaching your students? And becoming allies?

Nezu: Exactly!

Beerus: No.

Ozpin: But sir!

Beerus: It seems you don't understand me mortal. I said NO!

Sirzechs: BUT YOU TRAINED THIS ONE!

He pointed at me as he said that.

Beerus: He was an exception.

Ozpin: What makes him so special!?

Beerus: He was able to master the kaioken technique and was able to make me and my attendant whis something remarkable.

Nezu: How about we make a deal?

Whis: What kind of deal?

Sirzechs: If our strongest students can beat your student then you will work at this school without comaint and Y/n will be a student again!

Beerus: What's in it for us?

Nezu: If Y/n wins we'll leave you alone and you'll get unlimited access to our school. And Y/n can make us do any one favor.