Autonomous ultra instinct again

Autonomous ultra instinct again!!?

Vegeta has now unlocked his true ego!!?

3 months have passed since the battle with Vegeta and Y/n and Vegeta have been on beerus' planet for those 3 months with no intention of coming back untill they both reach a new level of power.

Vegeta: So what exactly are you trying to teach me now?

Currently we can see Y/n and Vegeta standing across from each other.

Y/n: Well I've been thinking about this but I didn't know if it would work by then I realized..

Vegeta: Realized what?

Y/n: You have a massive ego!

Vegeta: WHAT!?!?! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!!

Y/n: ITS TRUE THOUGH!!!!!

As the two got into a heated argument about Vegeta having a big ego beerus and Whis were just standing on the sidelines with a buffet in front of them.

Whis: My my, those two really are going at it.

Beerus: How those two haven't gotten into a fight yet amazes me. I'm impressed..........by the taste of this sundae!!! Whis you absolutely have to try this!

Whis: Very well then my lord.

Whis takes a spoon and scoops up some sundae and eats it as his face then brightens up with joy.

Whis: Mmmmhhh!!!! This is absolutely delicious!!!

As those two are enjoying their ice-cream Y/n and Vegeta have finally calmed down.

Y/n: So since you do have a massive ego.

Vegeta: That is true.

Y/n: I was thinking I could teach you to use Ultra ego.

Vegeta: What is that?

Y/n: A transformation I use against beings that have too much power for my other forms to handle. This is what I call Ultra ego.

As he finished saying that sentence his hair started to spike up a bit and change to a dark shade of purple as a purple flame like aura surrounded his body and his eyes changed from (e/c) to a bright glowing yellow.

Y/n: This is Ultra ego.

Vegeta: What is this form?!

Y/n: The power of a destroyer god infused into my body creating this form allowing me to use techniques lime the hakai and destroyers wrath.  And now I will teach it to you. You do have the attitude of a destroyer god so let's give you a power to match that. First I will teach you how to use hakai. The destroyer energy.

Vegeta: And how will you do that?

Y/n: Simple. Channel your kind into your hand.

Vegeta: OK?